Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Poll Poll
Question: Where do you wear your loop?

« Created by: Olde Schoole on: Mar 24th, 2010 at 4:46am »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Personal Preference: Where do you wear your loop? (Read 6490 times)
Conteruse

Slinging Rocks!

Kingsport, TN
Re: Personal Preference: Where do you wear your lo
Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 6:56pm

I have always looped mine around my middle finger. it's just the most comfortable.

"Good authors too who once knew better words, &&Now only use four letter words &&Writing prose, Anything Goes"&& -Cole Porter, 'Anything Goes'&&&&There is a war on! How is it that you are heading West!&&Well we face North, then real sudden like we turn left.&&&&Si non oscillas, Nolite tintinare.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:15pm

I've tried it on each finger and in every possible configuration.  I've found nothing more comfortable and natural feeling than using my ring finger.  I tried Eoraptor's method after the last time we discussed this.  I couldn't get a tight enough grip on the release cord that way and kept releasing early.

IP Logged

Steven
Interfector Viris Spurii

RaptorIsAsRaptorDoes

Austin, Tx.
Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:48pm

Some times ring  Cool , sometimes small  Cool , sometimes both  Roll Eyes depends on the sling and the phase of the moon .... some have no loop and I wrap the palm ... and on ... and on ... and (Oh never mind!)  Wink .. in all cases I use a narrow grip , retention cord in the palm of my hand with the retention cord and release knot both pinched under my thumb.

A Curmudgeon@Large Civilly Fomenting Anarchy one post at a time...I don't like it is not a valid reason and Everyone knows is not a valid rule...Hi Ho, Hi Ho Its Off To Work I Go; As Ci-vi-lly As I Can Be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho...
THIS ADVICE IS WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Chris, Kick, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man)