Send Topic Print
I'm baaaa-ck! (Read 3343 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
I'm baaaa-ck!
Nov 17th, 2009 at 2:59pm

Did you really think that you'd get rid of me that easily?  My old computer was glitching up.  I was on the phone with c_a, who was doing his best to help me through it, when the power supply in my computer died.  Oh, crap.  Right now I'm using my daughter's e-machine.  She moved out last summer and left it behind, and she doesn't mind if I use it for a while.  I might try to fix the old computer or just wait until income tax return time to get a new one.  The old one is 6 1/2 years old and very well used.  I guess I should try to fix it anyway, just to have a spare around. 
   In the mean time I'm back and this computer should work OK until I can get something else going.  The only difference is that all of my snazzy pictures of Huskies are in my old computer.  You all get a break from Kali and Odin for a while.
   I have to get some promised slings out.  I couldn't get RJB's out because his address is in my old computer, but a couple of nice leather pouch slings came here from him today, so now I have his address again.  I need ilpc's addy now and I'm set. 
   It's amazing how addictive this site is.  I've been miserable without you guys! 
   I'm not going to be able to stay on long because Odin is whining to go out again.  I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back on. 

Rat Man

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Re: I'm baaaa-ck!
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 3:18pm

noooo.... I liked your pictures of Kali and Odin. They keep me from missing my pets. (I moved out of my parent's place and left my cats there.)

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 3:56pm

OK, give me a few days to figure this E-machine out and I'll get some more up.  It's nice to know they're appreciated.  Btw...
   Thanks to all of the guys who relayed my desperate youtube messages to c_a.  It's no fun being out in the cold.[font=Serif][/font]

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 4:18pm

that would be xxKid, primarily. He's not bad for a 12 y.o. (lol, You reading this xxKid?)

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 4:27pm

Masiakasaurus wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 4:18pm:
that would be xxKid, primarily. He's not bad for a 12 y.o. (lol, You reading this xxKid?)

Grin

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

ilovepancakes
Interfector Viris Spurii

Virginia Slings- "You've
slung a long way, baby!

Virginia
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:08pm

Glad to hear you are back Rat Man. I will PM you my addy. It has changed recently.

Am I the only one who finds it slightly amusing that people are debating the merits of riot shields against zombies in a totally normal manner?     I do love this forum. -Morphy

IP Logged

raprapper713
Novicius

Colorado, USA
Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:11pm

Welcome back rat man. I know how you feel about the computer going crazy on you, my 8 year old desktop (that I'm on now) has been bluescreening and having hardware issues lately. I've brought it back to life a few times but I made sure I have my laptop as backup if needed. Goodluck with your computer and getting those slings out.

IP Logged

Et Cetera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks Into Windows!

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:22am

Welcome back, hope it's not too hard to fix your other one.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:28am

so excited he didn't even post in the right section lol
should probably be in other topics but i figure as mod he can go here lol

And like i told ratman - check out the sticky at the top of admin - unless you're at the very least running regular malware bytes and or spybot scans - your computer is at risk.

Doubly so if kids, friends, relatives. sasquatch use it.

Anyway mate good to see you back - you can get the next batch of spam. Wink
I got to go to work lol

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Rat Man)