Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Im going to ask here too!! (Read 1487 times)
Mr. Boss
Funditor

Slinging Depleted Uranium!

Im going to ask here too!!
Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:01pm

This is another question regarding the new app with the blue triangles on the right of the screen. Its not being answered or veiwed in the administrative section so I decided to ask about it here also. Whenever I go to my profile I see alot of blue triangles which means that LOTS of people are looking at my profile!!!!!! That creeps me the hell out! Im not complaining about the app, but I want to know if this is true! ALSO, when I go to edit my profile, there are about 10-25 triangles there which means that people somehow accessed it! This might be a glitch, that is why im asking. But if it isnt then Im going off grid!!!!!!

Slings can be more powerful than a 45.&&&&┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐&&&&

IP Logged

wanderer
Interfector Viris Spurii

Texas
Re: Im going to ask here too!!
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:24pm

Since Chris appears to be frequently very busy he may well not have seen it.

I suspect it is a bug  Wink Get ready to supply your OS, Browser version, etc, etc..... Smiley

IP Logged

ilovepancakes
Interfector Viris Spurii

Virginia Slings- "You've
slung a long way, baby!

Virginia
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 11:16am

Chris answered this in the original thread, it is some software he is trying out to let you know what other members are looking at or something to that effect.

Am I the only one who finds it slightly amusing that people are debating the merits of riot shields against zombies in a totally normal manner?     I do love this forum. -Morphy

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:29pm

yep - any queries ask chris or read this: http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1257109223

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Eoraptor
Funditor

Aim small, miss small.

Great Lakes Region (USA)
Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:04pm

Thank you for posting again anyway, I didn't see the other thread and was wondering what those were...

"The very fact that there is life here at all, and that everything that's alive today, is so, because everything else passed away."  -Jack Horner
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
"Yet the finer they were the frailer; the cleverer, the more wrong-headed."   -North

IP Logged

Et Cetera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks Into Windows!

Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 6:09pm

I looked at your profile  Smiley but there wasn't anyone else looking at it. It's probably just a bug/glitch or something.

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 10:48am

Chris said that some people (especially those that refresh the page a lot) will see "ghosts" of themself. If those 15 or 20 people aren't moving, then they're ghosts.

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 11:00am

have to admit so far it's pretty much useless.
even when there are blue triangles around I can't really tell what they're looking at.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark)