Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Commercially Available Slings (Read 6116 times)
AmdoCraft

Tibetan Handicrafts

Xining, China
Re: Commercially Available Slings
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:19am

Dear all,

As I have said before AmdoCraft exists already for a number of years, but our webshop is new.  Like many things in China, it is difficult to guess who things turn out.  I am referring now especially to prices. We as AmdoCraft are still committed to support the Tibetan Nomads as much as we can and to price our products as reasonable as we can.  The only thing that we cannot influence at all is the price for shipping, paypal charges and other handling fees.  I have now discovered that we have to change the pricing. So I will need to charge an extra 6 US dollar handling charge per order  (not per item).  I will put this in effect from the 13th of March, so I like to give you a change to order some before the 13th if you want to.

Klaas
www.amdocraft.com

IP Logged

4accord
Descens

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 1:34pm

I just received mine today and they are phenomenal!  They are obviousuly hand done and with different weave patterns.  Well worth the price.  I ordered a few more just to support the cause.  We need to be a little patient as they are coming from China (I think - can't read the return address!).  Took about three weeks to get here.  Can't wait to try them out.

Cords, pouch, stone, and time -&&Today, just as yesterday,&&Ages stand as one.

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 4:44pm

hey, thanks amdocraft or,谢谢

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Chris, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus)