Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Easy pouch of medical tape - picture tutorial (Read 13120 times)
castanon93
Descens

IN BELLU PRIMUM

Re: Easy pouch of medical tape - picture tutorial
Reply #15 - Apr 17th, 2009 at 8:27pm

very nice, how would you translate medical tape to spanish?, i want to buy some

If there is any Evil in this world, it lurks on the hearts of Mankind-
castanon93  
IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #16 - Apr 18th, 2009 at 2:45pm

Wow.. I just made one very much like this and tried it out.  It worked wonderfully, chucking large acorn sized rocks a hundred yards with ease.  I made it small deliberately for rocks that size.  I used a piece of cotton cord and made my standard "Appu-sling" then covered it with medical tape per the instructions.  It's so easy and effective... great stuff for a fast sling when you need one. 

Rat Man

IP Logged

Woonilsra
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 8:11pm

OK im sorry but i really dont get it. You used a bowline knot for the 2nd picture and that i understand. but then in the third picture, you some how end up whith a puch from these two bowlien knots? Does anyway know how i do this? all i can get is one loop with that has the string ends coming out on one side.

"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?"&&&&"A sword is a weapon. The art of swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth"&&&&"Dead!" I answered, and amiably "Murdered," the Hangman corrected me. "First the alien ... then the Jew. I did no more than you let me do."

IP Logged

David Morningstar
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

UK
Reply #18 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 4:27am

Woonilsra wrote on Apr 21st, 2009 at 8:11pm:
OK im sorry but i really dont get it. You used a bowline knot for the 2nd picture and that i understand. but then in the third picture, you some how end up whith a puch from these two bowlien knots? Does anyway know how i do this? all i can get is one loop with that has the string ends coming out on one side.

Think of tying the normal bowline knot that will make a loop on the end of a cord.

Now think of the step where you bring the end of the cord around to make the knot around the twisted bight. Now, use the end of a different piece of cord instead. This gives you two lengths of cord tied together with a free end from the knot running in parallel.

Now flip the whole thing around and do it again, using the other length to twist the bight and the short length coming from the first knot to tie around the bight.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Kick, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, Chris)