Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Slinger Logo for Tattoo? (Read 2976 times)
Mr.Joel

Molon Labe

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Slinger Logo for Tattoo?
Aug 25th, 2007 at 9:06am

I was wondering if there is any ancient or modern slinger symbols one could incorporate into a tattoo design or perhaps an embroidered patch(besides, of course, the slinging.org logo).

knock yourself out, tosser

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Re: Slinger Logo for Tattoo?
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2007 at 10:42am

The cave painting from Catal Huyuk would be interesting.

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

sv
Funditor

ireland
Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 6:54pm

what about something based on this? you could have a nice split pouch in the design

http://bodyfxtattoos.com/low_res_images/tattoos/blackandgrey/gallery3/braidedrop...

SV

IP Logged

Dravonk
Funditor

Aachen, Germany
Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 2:29am

Mr.Joel wrote on Aug 25th, 2007 at 9:06am:
(besides, of course, the slinging.org logo).

The slinging.org logo might have the drawback that most people think it is a lasso.

sv wrote on Sep 4th, 2007 at 6:54pm:
what about something based on this? you could have a nice split pouch in the design

http://bodyfxtattoos.com/low_res_images/tattoos/blackandgrey/gallery3/braidedrop...

Hmm...that might look so realistic that people could think you have a real sling around your arm.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #4 - Oct 3rd, 2007 at 8:39am

check out the figure that gunonwheels commissioned for slingfest - now that's a slinger :-)

As for tattoos - hmm. No idea as i've never personally seen the point (while appreciating that they can be pretty to look at - and give you a talking point when you end up in a care home in your dotage)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris)