Send Topic Print
New Canadian (Read 25857 times)
Tint
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Hong Kong
Re: New Canadian
Reply #75 - Dec 17th, 2006 at 2:17am

This thread have lost me completely Undecided.

IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #76 - Dec 17th, 2006 at 5:23am

RIGHT!! I demand that we stop this thread as it's gotten too silly!!! Sad Wink

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Stringman
Descens

Think meteorites, we are
not alone.

England
Reply #77 - Dec 17th, 2006 at 9:19am

Silly?  Ragornok http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok is from the the norse sagas ( great reading )  and  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster for the FSM.  See It's written down in words and everything so it has got to be true.  Anyway  I come from the land of Monty Python, mirth be upon him, and the glorious flying circus, may giggles abound,  and like silly.

Slings: bestowing the gift of flight on paralyised rocks from the textile age and before. It only takes a moment to help, please give your time generously.

IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #78 - Dec 17th, 2006 at 9:58pm

Nope!! We're not going to continue. It's much too silly! Wink

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Reply #79 - Dec 18th, 2006 at 2:03pm

Man even Im lost now.
Welcome to the forum Lupis

*Goes back in time*
Yes, we NDOs can do that.

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

Dale
Interfector Viris Spurii

California, USA
Reply #80 - Dec 18th, 2006 at 4:53pm

NDO?  Umm, let's see ...
Network Data Objects?  Well, that sort of describes all of us, at least from the perspective of any of the rest of us...
Lebanese National Demining Office?  Hmm, well, there's lot of verbal landmines in this topic, so maybe that's it...
Non-Degree Option?  Thanks, but if I am going to wade through all this topic and do the work of figuring it out (ought to take me all of 4 years since I have NO idea what's being talked about) I want my degree!  Bachelor of NDOism!
Maybe if I use the Search feature ... oh, OK, in reply #50.  New Dolphin Overlord.  Damn, I forgot my towel.  AND my copy of The Guide.  But I know the answer is "42" even if I have no ideas what the question was.  Oh, well, shouldn't be in too much trouble, I remember this planet is listed as "harmless".

Oops, didn't they change it to "MOSTLY harml

No, I don't live in a glass house.&&&&"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."&&&&Context matters!  "Nothing but net" is a BAD thing in tennis...
IP Logged

Stringman
Descens

Think meteorites, we are
not alone.

England
Reply #81 - Dec 19th, 2006 at 12:23am

Ah but this isn't that planet Dale.  The planet rated as harmless and upgraded to mostly harmless was utterly destroyed to make way for the bypass.  This one is the replica comissioned by the mice.  Not only do we still have dolphins they are now overlords.  I think that a planet with bored Russian truck drivers,  flying singing slinging tutu wearing vikings, Norse gods, the FSM and Canada ( don't even think of invadeiing it in winter ) may even get a "can be tricky" rateing.  And ,just a tip, don't mention that you know "the answer"......the mice can get disturbingly interested in the brains of people who know that sort of thing.

Slings: bestowing the gift of flight on paralyised rocks from the textile age and before. It only takes a moment to help, please give your time generously.

IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #82 - Dec 19th, 2006 at 5:47am

Mice!!!.....When/how did we get mice into this????? Huh

John Walker  
IP Logged

Dale
Interfector Viris Spurii

California, USA
Reply #83 - Dec 19th, 2006 at 11:02am

They are the ones that asked the question.

No, I don't live in a glass house.&&&&"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."&&&&Context matters!  "Nothing but net" is a BAD thing in tennis...
IP Logged

lupis
Descens

I love Slinging.org!

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Reply #84 - Dec 20th, 2006 at 8:40am

Hey, I'm back. My computer went TU and I had to get a new one. What did I miss...? Let me check...
HOLY COW!?!
Listen, I just wanted to say Hi, that's all. I did not mean to start this. You can't blame this on me...It was an accident. They tried to tell me things that were maybe not true in the truest sense of the word.
Thor, FSM, NDO's, Mice...It don't know what to worship anymore. I may just start my own religion.
By the way yesterday was "LupisDay" so you all have to send me a sling, also for being in contention for the 'most off topic topic' award.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

IP Logged

Stringman
Descens

Think meteorites, we are
not alone.

England
Reply #85 - Dec 21st, 2006 at 12:52am

I don't blame you Lupis, this is getting dangerous.  Mice......how could we have forgotten the Mice.   Maybe this abducting an alien thing isn't such a good idea after all,  I mean what if they're working for the Mice Shocked  .Maybe they only abduct and return dumb people so that the rest of us don't notice that the abductees have had their brains removed and spoil the calculations.  Thor says he won't have anything to do with it if it's THEM and Rumchops is trying to hide behind the sofa and wimpering which probably means the same thing.  And me well er...you know...I've only just hit three figures with my posts , I'm still young......Mice!!  It's got nothing to do with me, I only wanted to say hello to Lupis and congragulate him on the wandering thread nomination and the founding of the Lupisites.

IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

Reply #86 - Dec 21st, 2006 at 11:56am

Im totally getting in on this Lupisite thing Roll Eyes
Odin has called upon the Lupisites to be on his side when Loki takes over the NDOs and prepares for an all out war...for the second time!

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

lupis
Descens

I love Slinging.org!

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Reply #87 - Dec 22nd, 2006 at 12:36pm

I would like to welcome you all to the first meeting of the International Lupisite Familyhood. You are welcome to join the family as long as you meet the strict requirements:
1) You must name Lupis in your will to receive half of your earthly possessions upon you ascension to the next realm.
2) You have to agree to fight for the winning side in the upcoming battle royal between Odin, Loki, The Whales, The Mice, The NDO's, FSM et all.
3) You must send Lupis a really good sling
4) You must never take life seriously
5) You must laugh at yourself thrice daily
6) Never pass up a good thing
7) Take advantage of every opportunity
8) Add to the list of things you should and should not do...

That should about cover it. I am going to look in the mailbox right now for the first slings...

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

IP Logged

Stringman
Descens

Think meteorites, we are
not alone.

England
Reply #88 - Dec 31st, 2006 at 5:18am

Seeing as how you put it like that Bjärn I'm with you.  Can't have a new religion founded without a war.  Don't worry too much about the nice precepts Lupis just gave us, all religious founders do that, the true beleivers know that whatever the founders say what they really mean is that everyone else is wrong, we're right and are going to give the unbeleivers a serious kicking, might even give the belivers a kicking too if it's conveniant.  So war it is! 
The host shall be gatherd round the dark banners,
In the name of Lupis, oh hear ye the doomed!
Over the blood soaked earth like thunder we ride,
In the name of Lupis, despair unbeleivers!
Upon the fallen shall be carved the words of our founder,
"I just wanted to say Hi"
In the name of Lupis, oh perish our foes
NDO's you shall be overthrown, In the name of Lupis!
The FDM shall be eaten with salad, In the name of Lupis!
The mice shall be incovenianced, in the name of Lupis!
Lupis! Lupis! all hail Lupis. We ride! We ride!

IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

Reply #89 - Dec 31st, 2006 at 7:21pm

Into battle we ride with Lupis ever by our side! We're strong and not afraid to die!
And thus is was that the mighty Lupisite conquistodores ravished the lands and claim them as their own, and they wrote the Lupsinian Sagas.

WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, David Morningstar, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner)