Send Topic Print
SITE (Read 2082 times)
KB3GZW
Tiro

OOPS! I Hit A Bird!!!

Pennsylvania
SITE
Sep 15th, 2003 at 5:31pm

Can we have more sections on the website? Like a gallery, a comments page, a question page. If anybody has any other ideas then add on.
                             Dorian

KB3GZW  
IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Re: SITE
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2003 at 6:21pm

Hey Dorian,

A gallery page has always been in the works.  I've been waiting until we've generated enough images in the forum, and then I'll move it over to a separate page.

As for comments and questions, thats what the forum is for.  If we separated those, what would be talk about here?

Chris

IP Logged

archeorob
Descens

Know when to duck!

Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2003 at 9:55am

Sweet Chris, a gallery is what I was hoping for.  Glad to hear that you're (as usual) way ahead of me.  Yeah yeah, I'll get some photos to you sometime soon!

Rob

Archeorob rob+Fullmer  
IP Logged

JeffH
Past Moderator

Don't stand behind me,
I'm about to sling!

Memphis, TN
Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2003 at 10:52pm

I'm new here, but a gallery would be nice.  Great place to semi-archive images to stir the creative juices of the users.

I got my sling idea from a web site that only had text instructions.  Made a few then made improvements to the pouch.  Would love to submit them for others to use as stimulus for better ideas.

So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone. (1 Samuel 17:50)

IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #4 - Sep 16th, 2003 at 11:24pm

Until a gallery page is set up, you can email the pictures you want to display to me at chrios@rocketmail.com.  I will explain in the email how you can embed them in forum posts.

Chris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar)