Send Topic Print
bukbeak (Read 2351 times)
snapback
Tiro

snap back to reallity

port alberni
bukbeak
May 12th, 2005 at 7:50pm

did anyone else hear notice bukbeak the hippogriff doing sumthing that is usually done in a bathroom. this is on the 3rd h.p. movie wen harry is aproaching it. i got a kik out of it! Smiley GrinIts 1 of the finer points of movie making. just like the lord of the rings car in the back ground. they either slip sumthing in that they think no 1 will see or they 'forget' to delete sumthing. Grin

beware of the horses hoof the bulls horns and the saxons smile.&&old irish proverb from irish proverbs and sayings.

IP Logged

Lionheart
Descens

Sling when you're winning

Near Manchester, England
Re: bukbeak
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2005 at 6:28am

Where is there a car in Lord of the Rings?  One similar to this is in one of the older Star Wars films where one of the asteroids is a potato, or somehtiong liek that.
Rik

I'm slinging in the rain, such a glorious feeling...

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2005 at 2:00pm

I seem to remember also that in the first battle of Gladiator, there is a legionnaire wearing jeans.  I don't recall a car in LOTR - which film?

IP Logged

snapback
Tiro

snap back to reallity

port alberni
Reply #3 - May 14th, 2005 at 2:20pm

the first one when the hobbits bump into each other at the top of the hill. you can see a car and a pillar of dust behind the corn field.

beware of the horses hoof the bulls horns and the saxons smile.&&old irish proverb from irish proverbs and sayings.

IP Logged

slingnoob
Tiro

dont get in my way, you
could get hurt!

Centerport, New York(LI)
Reply #4 - May 14th, 2005 at 3:31pm

dude thats so great

Load it up,&&Swing it around,&&Let it rip!

IP Logged

Leeds_Lobber
Descens

its ok, they couldn't
hit an elephant at aaaaargh

Leeds UK
Reply #5 - May 20th, 2005 at 5:03am

Quote:
I seem to remember also that in the first battle of Gladiator, there is a legionnaire wearing jeans.  I don't recall a car in LOTR - which film?

Don't start on Gladiator - for one of the best films of all time it has more cock-ups than a cheerleader gang-bang. There is one scene where a horse walks past Russel Crowe. You can clearly ( and i mean REALLY CLEARLY) see a guy in Jeans and trainers walking backwards in front of it.  Then there is the gas-cylinder in the back of the chariot, the celebrating barbarian in the first battle ( we won! oh.... sorry i will pretend to be dead now) oh the list goes on and on.

I hadn't spotted the  car in LOTR - I wiill have to hunt for that one! But there is a really funny mistake in the third film,where they accidentally cut the last third of the book to make room for an extra-long sentimental 'parting at the docks'  scene. Whaddya mean that was on purpose? Nooooooooooooooo......

Pat

IP Logged

slingnoob
Tiro

dont get in my way, you
could get hurt!

Centerport, New York(LI)
Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2005 at 3:51pm

in star wars episode 2, during the arena scene where all the jedi rescue anakin,obi-wan, and padame while obi-wan is talking to mace windu u can see him like swingin his saber at nothing. i guess they forgot to add the red lasers or sumthin

Load it up,&&Swing it around,&&Let it rip!

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2005 at 10:29am

In the movie Zulu,  even though the movie is supposed to take place in 1879, at one point, a jet plane flies overhead and you can see the contrails, and at another point, a car drives by on the mountain behind the fort, even though the roads were supposed to be closed off.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, David Morningstar)