Send Topic Print
Slings and cars... (Read 1134 times)
WildAtHeart
Descens

woo hoo

Atlanta GA
Slings and cars...
Dec 5th, 2004 at 12:12am

So I was out on the trails today showing a few of my friends how to chuck rocks. I spotted some wreckage out in the woods and it happened to be the shell of an old Huey helicopter (how it ended up there, I cannot even guess) and a crummy little POS car that had been driven down into the woods and left. All the windows were busted and it was in rough shape. So...
I got some rocks, and slung them into the front quarter panel and door. They left some serious dents and made some serious noise! Now I can officially say I have made dents in a car with my sling.

WWW wormscout13  
IP Logged

Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
Re: Slings and cars...
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 1:30pm

COOL  Cheesy  How deep are the dents?

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

WildAtHeart
Descens

woo hoo

Atlanta GA
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 2:33pm

well, unfortunately the only rocks around are sandstone kind of stuff. Some of them are heavy enough to fly far, but when they hit, they just explode. The deepest dent I got was maybe 1/4 inch. But it was a goo 3 inches wide. Needless to say, it would make any car owner very angry to have a rock slung at their car.

WWW wormscout13  
IP Logged

markus
Tiro

Logan, Utah
Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 2:03pm

I accidently hit a car with a rock from my sling.  The car was behind me, and belonged to some distant relative.  I was at the family reunion at the time.  I was using a sling to long for me, and the rock came at a little to early.

Lucky for me thedent wasn't that big, and the owner didn't care.

It'd be fun to throw at a car for real though, especially if the windows weren't already broken out.

But Ammon stood forth and began to cast stones at them with his sling; yea, with mighty power he did sling stones amongst them; and thus he slew a certain number of them insomuch that they began to be astonished at his power - Alma 17:36

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Kick, Chris, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man, Morphy, Curious Aardvark)