Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anti-dog Ammo (Read 2782 times)
Mike_R
Funditor

Anti-dog Ammo
Dec 4th, 2004 at 12:58am

Hey I just want to start off saying "I don't want to hear no darn canadian jokes aboot this post."

This morning I looked out the window to see some big wooly dog pooping on my lawn! I like dogs and all but I like poop signifigantly less. So I run downstairs and grab my sling and the first thing that looks non-lethal.
An old hockey puck. I run outside load the puck while the big wooly mutt takes his sweat time. Wind up and whip it sidearm right at his wooly bum. Whack, it worked great. The puck flew fairly level and hit him like a slapshot in the ass!

Try it out, they are way more fun than tennis balls I think because they are dense and rubbery.

IP Logged

britishslinger

slings the handheld arlilery

Re: Anti-dog Ammo
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 2:41am

your a good shot

listen to old people

IP Logged

KnollSlinger

The Davidson Road KnollSlinger

Chandler, Arizona, USA
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 2:44am

Quote:
Hey I just want to start off saying "I don't want to hear no darn canadian jokes aboot this post."

This morning I looked out the window to see some big wooly dog pooping on my lawn! I like dogs and all but I like poop signifigantly less. So I run downstairs and grab my sling and the first thing that looks non-lethal.
An old hockey puck. I run outside load the puck while the big wooly mutt takes his sweat time. Wind up and whip it sidearm right at his wooly bum. Whack, it worked great. The puck flew fairly level and hit him like a slapshot in the ass!

Try it out, they are way more fun than tennis balls I think because they are dense and rubbery.

I think I will, BLIMEY!

The Davidson Road KnollSlinger&&Who can beat me?

IP Logged

Tint
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Hong Kong
Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 4:54am

Thanks Mike!

I hate dogs and love hockey.

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 5:08am

So it's all aboot the whacking of dogs, hey?  Nice.  Hockey is the coolest sport in the world - although it's not as violent as it used to be.  No teeth flying or anything anymore.  Although I did here of a guy who slashed another guy with his boot a few years ago.
Down with dogs, up with hockey.

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #5 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 10:13am

Nice shot, Mike! Where you from in Canada? I'm thinking about returning to Alberta if I ever get the chance and miss the old country more and more each day I'm here in the States! Greatest country in the world if you want my opinion. I miss the old True North strong and Free, you know? But a hockey puck! Oh man, definitely my people, there!

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 1:12pm

Yeah, Canada is probably my favourite country, too.  Go Canada.  I'd really like to visit the far, far north, around Yellowknife, or in Nunavut or somewhere really cold and where people are strong and hardy.  The way places should be.  But I've only been in the south east.
  And, I will be going to see a hockey game on saturday with my girlfriend, up in Basingstoke, which apparently is the hockey capital of England.  I have no idea who is playing, but then, I have no idea about any British teams.  I haven't seen a game of hockey for ages.

IP Logged

Mike_R
Funditor

Reply #7 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 8:06pm

I live in British Columbia. I used to spend lots of time up in the Yukon, and it was awesome. Picture a huge empty paradise, filled with all the moose, and cariboo, and deer you could ever eat. Huge lakes where a person could just go and build a cabin and not have to worry about some governement prick coming along and telling you to tear it down and get lost.
Huge tundra, filled with all kinds of birds, plants, animals, and spongy underfoot!

IP Logged

britishslinger

Reply #8 - Dec 6th, 2004 at 8:06am

that sounds like heaven i would love to go to russia were the men are men like in the old days my dads a manly man and i have great respect for him very chevalric , arr good old blood on the ice love to watch it on the telly i split a pti's eye brow doing that i have a lump on my head that i think is just a bit of bone my brother says my head is full of bone and the lumps my brain thats what split the blokes eye brow ,hope you enjoy the game sounds very romantic

listen to old people

IP Logged

DaveUK
Tiro

who will cast the first
stone?

UK, Cambridge
Reply #9 - Dec 6th, 2004 at 4:52pm

Yeah... you guys stay away from my dog. lol  Wink

IP Logged

britishslinger

Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 6:49am

i like dogs to a well trained gun dog just looks beutiful the way they sit there

listen to old people

IP Logged

Monster
Descens

Calgary, Canada
Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 2:33pm

I would consider a hockey puck to be lethal, but I'm sure to dog wont want to come back

-Self inflicted wounds don't count for sympathy.&&

IP Logged

Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
Reply #12 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 4:41pm

If you slung a rock soft enough it wouldn't be lethal. Like sand stone or some other rock that is soft would also work.

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

britishslinger

Reply #13 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 4:11am

a bag of sand would spin up like a frisbe the spin and it might go a very long way un like stones that unstable knoll slinger this sounds like the answer for one of your earlyer posts

listen to old people

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, vetryan15, Kick, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Morphy, joe_meadmaker)