Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The biggest animal. (Read 7737 times)
english
Ex Member

Re: The biggest animal.
Reply #45 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 5:22am

Of course it's effective - but it can kill easily, and that is not a good thing.  That's all.  I mean there's getting back at people, and then there's getting back at people.

IP Logged

britishslinger

slings the handheld arlilery

Reply #46 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 6:34am

in that school somone tryed to stab me in cooking lessons just because i wanted the butter, someone else stabed my friend in the side of head with a pencil to see if he could get his temple luckly he missed just buryed some lead in his head , in my first year there someone stabed the girl in the seat a couple of seats next to me in the hand with a pencil the lead ended up in the tableafter going through the hand. some boy walked up to my best friend and tor bits out of his face with his nails just to se if he could .two suicide attenmts by trying to jump of the roof and all the people chanted jump alad i new slit hius wrists in history class and then somone offered to put aftershave in it for him so little fight was the least of your worrys

listen to old people

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 1:05pm

(Foreign folk, please don't get the impression that all English schools are this way, but...)
  My school was like that too.  My brother was threatened with a knife in "food technology" too.  Various teachers were beaten up, and I remember one time, an enraged pupil holed himself up in the woods at the back of the school with an air rifle.  Someone also shot contestants in sports day with a BB gun, just for laughs.  Fights were fairly regular.  There were a few mental cases who tried to kill themselves by hanging themselves from windows and doorknobs and lying on the floor.  They just passed out and teachers came.  Some retarded townie kids from the lower school often went around just randomly beating the hell out of anyone - they were so small, but there were loads of them.  I have to confess that when I got angry I actually knocked two of them out. Embarrassed  I didn't know my own strength.  Nearly all of this happened in the latter two years of school, when the school had a new, and slightly stupid, headteacher - the previous guy had been a massive, Irish, gravelly-voiced man, who scared kids into doing what he wanted, but was actually a lovely chap.
  It was quite a horrible school.
  Not many problems with drugs though.

IP Logged

britishslinger

Reply #48 - Dec 6th, 2004 at 7:51am

we had drugs in my school .about bbs and air guns in my drama class we were allowed to bring them in as props as you can imagine pellets and bbs were flying all over they hurt like mad i was allowed to bring my caterpult i didnt shoot any one,
(sorry it sounds like im trying to do a 'my schools worse than yours') a kid who had been making my little brothers life hell came and joined my school i made him spent a lot of time i tears to get back at the amount of time my brother got upset ,one day he started on me i got him most the way into a hawthorn bush and punched him in the eye making it go black so him and some of his mates followed me home from school when i got home they started to try to kick backgarden door down i found my re bar unlocked the door and hit one of them in the side,i didnt kinow that my mum saw my she came and told me to get inside his mate said 'yer do what the b**ch said' so i cased them to the lads dads house. thus is the end of my story (im not braging and im not proud and i know there are a lot worse things that happen as that was fairly mild) it makes me much happyer when some old lady congradulate my mum and dad from bringing up a helpful son i love nothing more than to make people happy

listen to old people

IP Logged

KnollSlinger

The Davidson Road KnollSlinger

Chandler, Arizona, USA
Reply #49 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 11:19pm

I spend a year in England in the 60's.  My brother had to be removed from school for fear of his life.  It was the school that the common people go to... what is called in USA a public school.

I went to the Scarborough Contry Day school.  I forgot where my brother wound up, but it was ugly.

I went to the commoner's school my self for about a day.
Figured I'd have to leave b4 I was inspired to kill half the blokes.

The Davidson Road KnollSlinger&&Who can beat me?

IP Logged

britishslinger

Reply #50 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 4:15am

most schools are like that were i am

listen to old people

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 12:59pm

My school is definitely an exception rather than a rule in my area.  And here's the main thing: there aren't any people with guns at schools in England.  No Columbines, &c.

IP Logged

DaveUK
Tiro

who will cast the first
stone?

UK, Cambridge
Reply #52 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 1:18pm

If you get in a fight in my school you get expelled and my schools public too. Good policy as we dont really get any fights.
How in hecks name did we get onto the subject of schools from how big an animal you've shot?!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, joe_meadmaker, Chris, Rat Man, Kick, Curious Aardvark, Morphy)