short sling (Read 735 times)
Zorrro
Funditor

Yeah, i guess most of
us love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Granada (Spain)
short sling
Aug 15th, 2004 at 3:59pm

After being all day hooked to the computer and  taking zillions of pics about sling construction and discarding bazillions of over/under exposed pics... not to mention the quaked ones wich got me worried about i'm suffering sort of a parkinson, i went out near my house to sling some stones with the short sling (yes the one used for the construction pics)
I've sling about 40 to 60 stones, and 1st impresions are very good, still getting a decent range and control is a lot better, specially in very short  and short distances, 20 to 50 meters
I really like this short sling  and if i were to hit targets accurately from 20 to 70 meters i would use this short sling.

Never disturb your enemy when it's making a mistake (Napoleon Bonaparte)

IP Logged

Zorrro
Funditor

Yeah, i guess most of
us love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Granada (Spain)
Re: short sling
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2004 at 3:17pm

Hi again Smiley
today  (Monday) it's holiday here, so i went outdoors to one of my fav places, been all day swimming, sunbathing and of course slinging, i took the short one and i've slinged a lot of rocks, i still like very much this short sling, accuracy is improved and shots are more consistent, also i've try some long range  slinging and it wasn't too bad... sorry i can tell the distance cause place is a mountain over a dam but i got almost the same range than with my medium sling. may be 10 or 15 meters less
i was able to sling  a lot of rocks without getting my arm tired now it's sightly sore shoulder and back shoulder... just normal for the amount of rocks i've slinged... i whiped my face a couple of times and that didn't happened with longer sling, nothing serious anyway Grin
Tomorrow back to the salt mine Smiley luckly my workplace is in a mountain and in the breaks i can sling over a wide  canyon  Smiley

Never disturb your enemy when it's making a mistake (Napoleon Bonaparte)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Chris)