Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
me and not being here for a while. (Read 1516 times)
goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
me and not being here for a while.
Jun 27th, 2004 at 1:53pm

i have been absent for a while... the slinging has been going good.. i haven't had time to do any experiments, but in the future i will. anyways, it has taken me a while to configure my internet so i can use it... i believe that is better doing something yourself because you learn more. anyways, i was without internet for a bit and as soon as i get it configured so i can use it and all of my network settings are inorder, i am going to be without internet again for a while. which is not very fun, but i guess we all go through our own little termoils. anyways, i will have internet again in a month. so i am just updating everyone that i have been gone not because of ignorance or lazyness, but because i have had a run of bad luck. I'll ttyl and hopefully i will have some good slinging stories to tell you when i get back.

IP Logged

David_T
Funditor
Past Moderator

Hooked on Sling'n

Greenville,SC
Re: me and not being here for a while.
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2004 at 8:25pm

Glad to have you back.

Hope things smooth out for you. There are many new people here to read and "talk" to.

Check out the videos and articles

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus)