Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
nwmanitou's slinging style (Read 10323 times)
Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Re: nwmanitou's slinging style
Reply #15 - May 7th, 2004 at 1:38pm

Whoa!  Got me beat.....how tall are you Nwmanitou?   I too, know well the cumulative detritus that results from a largely sedentary existence.  Too bad it didn't all go to my heiny as I would then be able to at least rest upon the results of my 'hard work'....

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #16 - May 7th, 2004 at 1:48pm

Oh, almost forgot,  ditto what Johnny said about yer, uh, roid issue......actually it is a little known fact that Scotsmen of old were wont not to waste anything and found a peculiar use for them in battle,  first they would cut out the offending little boogers and then sling them at their enemies with the utmost ferocity!   Lips Sealed     (LOL.....bad form, I know)

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Johnny
Funditor

Goodlettsville,TN
Reply #17 - May 7th, 2004 at 1:53pm

Talk about a stink bomb!!
Johnny

I also love sushi..!
TNslinger  
IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #18 - May 7th, 2004 at 2:29pm

I too am 5' 10".    I know I could never carry 260lbs!  My highest ever was 247 and that was a near death experience, literally!  You must have an unusually high muscle density....  I am now down to 218 and am feeling better than I have in years!   All thanks to my personally developed 'Twinkie and Ipecac' diet.... Grin (lol) Ok, that's actually a half-truth.  It was hard for me to retrain my eating habits and a diet of raw fruits and vegetables coupled with low impact aerobic exercise was the ticket........also, having a television powered solely from the power generated by pedalling a recumbent exercise bike has proven quite instrumental....

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Jandro
Tiro

Slinghetto of Da Sun

Dominican Republic
Reply #19 - May 7th, 2004 at 3:05pm

Hey, nice drawings and technique!, I understand everything but I can't make it   Cry. Maybe I'll have to try and try until I get it.  Smiley

Jandro A.K.A. Ra

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #20 - May 7th, 2004 at 3:58pm

Jandro,  it's one of those things whose subtleties can be readily under appreciated.   Perhaps one may start with the sling held by both hands as shown in Johnny's number 3 sketch, throwing the ammo downward in order to initiate enough force for it to arc far enough over the shoulder that you can then choose to become dynamically involved by feel alone......thus catapulting you into grasping the style almost at once!   Wink

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

mgreenfield
Funditor

Milwaukee Wisconsin
Reply #21 - May 7th, 2004 at 6:28pm

Just 157 lbs of certified scrawny (go ahead & kick sand in my face. I wont mind!), BUT our clan, male & female, goes strong well into our 90's.    If you cant out fight them, out last them is our motto  Grin  mgreenfield

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Morphy)