Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tibetan Slingshots (Read 2685 times)
ejlochner
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

Tibetan Slingshots
Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:38pm

I'm looking for traditional woven Tibetan slingshots. Going to Tibet is impossible with COVID. I found a place that sold Amdo crafts, but I am having a currency exchange issue with PayPal.

Was curious if anybody had them, sold them.

Thanks.

ur_tuk.jpg (66 KB | 83 )
ur_tuk.jpg

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Re: Tibetan Slingshots
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 11:00am

I have two Amdo Craft slings and really love them. In fact I have some more on the way but they've yet to arrive. I really recommend them especially if you get snow where you are. Great for snowball slinging.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 11:14am

I have a few of these slings too.  We're you trying to order directly from the Amdo Craft website, https://shop.amdocraft.com/?  If you've having trouble, you can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page and let them know there's a problem.  Klaas is a pretty awesome guy.  He might be able to help you out with placing an order.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 1:33pm

Has anyone using the USD during orders been getting crazy low currency exchanges??

IP Logged

AmdoCraft

Tibetan Handicrafts

Xining, China
Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:14am

Hi there. You can email me also at klaas@amdocraft.com and see if we can help you with your currency problems.

Greetings,
Amdocraft Klaas

ejlochner wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:38pm:
I'm looking for traditional woven Tibetan slingshots. Going to Tibet is impossible with COVID. I found a place that sold Amdo crafts, but I am having a currency exchange issue with PayPal.

Was curious if anybody had them, sold them.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark)