Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Moche Toss for slinging (Read 1867 times)
Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Re: Moche Toss for slinging
Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2020 at 7:23pm

This was not my closest shot of the 6 but the easiest to see the clay. I have a friend who said he has an old clay thrower in his shed , he said we could probably get it running and have a go.

It was super fun but I was in a birthday brewery tour with 17 of my friends, this was the first stop before the beers started flowing , there was a lot of pressure to perform not only in front of the actual gun club members but some of my friends. Like I said I was happy with the outcome. And I feel like the gun club would let me back if I asked

Timing the correct time to call “pull” was a hard part and the fact the clay had 3 different possible directions it can fire but that all plays to an advantage I guess because they were truly surprise shots where I only had a fraction of a second to try “aim”

This is something I could really get into. I’d like to try a shotgun style round and see if it helps. It’s on my list of things to try for sure. I might try edit a small video of all 6 shots and see if I can zoom or change the colour to try see the clays easier.

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

walter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Moche Toss for slinging
Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2020 at 7:50pm

Very cool  Cool

Perseverence furthers

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Morphy, Kick, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Chris, Curious Aardvark)