Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Methods to Help Fight Respiratory Infections like Covid-19 (Read 1573 times)
MitchInTheGlatrix
Tiro

A Philistine and an Israelite
walk into a pub...

Near Fulcrum of the Simulacrum
Methods to Help Fight Respiratory Infections like Covid-19
Aug 20th, 2020 at 4:20pm

First, let me tell you that so VERY much is wasted by "charity corporations"! It curdles the stomach when you see how much money is STOLEN in the name of charity. Think locally, act locally! Don't waste your hard earned money giving to the large corporations.  Help directly where you live.  That being said and in that same spirit....

I wish to share with you all a health protocol I've implemented for myself and my family decades ago.

I read an article in the nineties about how a field medic during WWI saw so many of his soldiers dying from the Spanish Flu, that in an act of desperation, began giving them peroxide intravenously. Once he got the ratio right, instead of fatalities above 80%, he was saving over 80%.

I have read reports of people who are fighting cancer and other diseases going to alternative health clinics and having a pint of blood taken out, mixed with very low percentage food grade peroxide, and having it put back in with great results. I couldn't afford to do this, so I reasoned that if a smoker can get nicotine to the blood stream within seconds, maybe I could do it with peroxide.

I experimented on myself for some time and found that 5 to 7 drops of 35% food grade peroxide in a nebulizer cup then filled the rest of the way with distilled water is amazingly effective at combating respiratory infections. My wife got bronchitis and was sent home from work as her elderly boss couldn't be around it. She was back to work in 4 days.

Her boss, a former nurse, told her that the reason she couldn't be around her was that she had lung cancer and that bronchitis usually takes a month to run it's course. She made my wife get a lung scan which was clear. Her boss tried it and her tumors stopped growing in days. I bought 2oz dropper bottles on amazon and 2.7oz "Fine Mist" sprayer bottles, both very cheap, and fill 35% food grade peroxide in the dropper bottles and then put 14 drops of the peroxide in the spray bottle, then fill the rest of the way with distilled water.

The dropper bottle of 35% Food Grade Peroxide will make many of the 2.7oz fine mist spray bottle solutions. This makes for a cheap and excellent way to tackle "first symptoms". With any respiratory infection, it is imperative to act fast as the more the invaders multiply, the harder and longer the battle. The first sniffle, cough, scratchy throat and inhale the mist through mouth and nose. It has helped us immeasurably.  I have done this several times a day for stubborn viruses.

Also, MORE is NOT better. These percentages/ratios of 35% peroxide to distilled water were not arrived at lightly. One is diluting this pure peroxide, (NOT 3% brown bottle store bought peroxide which is NOT for ingestion) down to very low percentage, one that augments the body's natural defense without over oxygenating the bloodstream.  It is also very beneficial to augment these treatments by supplementing with a broad spectrum probiotic, (I've had great results with nexabiotic with 21 different kinds of gut bacteria).  As one is not only destroying invading cells but some of the beneficial bacteria in one's gut, (just as with any antibiotic)  I also take liposomal glutathione and other antioxidants as this helps offset any residual side effects of treatment.

One interesting point of note, one's front line of defense, the body's white blood cells, actually make peroxide and use it to fight invader cells.  Also, I have read that the coronavirus may also have a fungal component, a 1-2 punch if you will.

Sipping on pure maple syrup thoroughly mixed half and half with baking soda in small doses (teaspoon or so at a time) on an empty stomach acts ilke a trojan horse to fungi/cancer in the body. These cells love sugar and prefer acidic environments. (soda pop is absolutely fungi/cancer FUEL). The maple syrup is consumed by these cells and the highly alkaline baking soda attached to it, kills these kinds of cells without harm to the body. One may wish to research these things for themselves given the current world situation.

Also, back in the day, the bubonic plague was wiping out great swaths of humanity and even the royals were dying. Sad, I know. But the peasant girls working the steam presses for the royal's clothes were surviving. They realized the hot steam was killing the plague as the girls were breathing it. Today we have "facial saunas" or the old towel over the head, leaning over a boiling pot on the stove. These methods do work for those unafraid to effectively and carefully employ them. Also, nasal squeeze bulbs, similar to "netti pots" but you can remain upright and simply squeeze the solution through the sinuses....are very effective against infection. Packets of half and half salt to baking soda usually accompanies these units which is mixed with warm water.  Very effective in my experience.

(So, here goes the obligatory disclaimer: THE AFOREMENTIONED INFORMATION IS A RECOUNTING OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, AND IS NOT INTENDED AS SUCH, EITHER EXPLICITLY OR IMPLIED.)

Blessings All and Good Journeys

"The nation that separates it's scholars from it's warriors, will have it's thinking done by cowards and it's fighting done by fools." - Thucydides

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Methods to Help Fight Respiratory Infections like Covid-19
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2020 at 5:42pm

Yeah...no. I have my issues with the medical establishment but I trust this far far less. This smacks of crazy.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Oxnate
Webmaster

Crus de agnus Dei con
quilon menthae.

Minnesota
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2020 at 6:08pm

I don't know where you copied this from, but you should avoid that site.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine:  'Yea' isn't the word you want.  It's 'yeah'.  'Yea' is an anachronistic word you see in the King James bible. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Spellcheck, I shall fear no misspellings for thou art with me.  Thy dictionary and thy thesaurus, they comfort me.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2020 at 7:27pm

I make my own maple syrup,  i would never taint/ cut it with baking soda

IP Logged

Plumbata
Tiro

Wyoming
Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 9:27am

Interesting, thanks for sharing. When I grew culinary mushrooms years ago I discovered that humidifying the chamber with a diluted ~0.3% solution of peroxide not only prevented bacterial/mold infection but enhanced the vigor and productivity. This was a spontaneous experiment, dunno if it's been done before but at least the mushrooms, which share our fondness for oxygen, seemed to like it. I personally wouldn't use that experience alone as justification to inhale peroxide, but I like to keep an open mind.

Staying juiced on gobs of herbs, minerals, vitamins and supplements works for me, and having oxygen machines and a massive stockpile of Chloroquine, HCQ, Azithromycin, Doxycycline, Ivermectin, and of course Zinc covers the allopathic side of medicine so TBH I'm better prepared than anyone I know, doctors included. I prefer a rounded approach, so while I'm skeptical of stuff that the big-pharma dollar-driven allopaths like to ridicule, keeping an open mind has always profited me immensely so I'll at least look into it.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 9:49am

No.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #6 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 1:32pm

Desperation breeds many crackpot cures.  This looks like something tRump would endorse.

IP Logged

Captain_Twine
Descens

Substance is a Word.

Somewhere with crummy rocks
Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 5:32pm

The information seems to come from this website:
https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2020/03/methods-to-help-fight-viral-respiratory
-infections-like-covid19-3016081.html
Trust at your own discretion.

MitchInTheGlatrix, you haven't said anything about the article yourself. What are your own thoughts on the article and the source?

“For as this ought, or ought not, expresses some new relation or affirmation, 'tis necessary that it should be observed and explained; and... a reason should be given, for what seems altogether inconceivable, how this new relation can be a deduction from others, which are entirely different from it. ..[V]ice and virtue is not founded merely on the relations of objects, nor is perceived by reason.”

IP Logged

Plumbata
Tiro

Wyoming
Reply #8 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 10:05pm

Just for clarification, is political banter on this forum allowed for us all? I don't like his style but conflating POTUS' support for the globally now very well-documented efficacy and safety of a 10 day course of HCQ, Azithromycin, AND zinc taken at first symptoms, with the objectively dubious antics of colloidal silver chuggers and peroxide injectors doesn't do anything constructive in my opinion, though if it's just light banter I certainly see the humor in the nod to his bumbling reference to that weird internal light therapy a while back (the media lies about him telling people to inject bleach was just hyperbolic peak-TDS nonsense though).

Not trying to start anything, but I've seen plenty of proud Dem anti-Trump snipes here over the years and wonder if bootstrapping irreverent individualist libertarian perspectives are equally welcome? Don't want to offend any delicate sensibilities if only left-of-center and collectivist/consensus opinions are allowed here, so please clarify.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2020 at 3:05pm

Plumbata wrote on Aug 21st, 2020 at 10:05pm:
Just for clarification, is political banter on this forum allowed for us all? I don't like his style but conflating POTUS' support for the globally now very well-documented efficacy and safety of a 10 day course of HCQ, Azithromycin, AND zinc taken at first symptoms, with the objectively dubious antics of colloidal silver chuggers and peroxide injectors doesn't do anything constructive in my opinion, though if it's just light banter I certainly see the humor in the nod to his bumbling reference to that weird internal light therapy a while back (the media lies about him telling people to inject bleach was just hyperbolic peak-TDS nonsense though).

Not trying to start anything, but I've seen plenty of proud Dem anti-Trump snipes here over the years and wonder if bootstrapping irreverent individualist libertarian perspectives are equally welcome? Don't want to offend any delicate sensibilities if only left-of-center and collectivist/consensus opinions are allowed here, so please clarify.

We allow pretty much anything here as long as it's presented in a logical, respectful manner.  There are certain subjects that experience has taught us automatically cause fire fights (like religion) that we generally tiptoe around.  If a thread gets too hostile we've been known to shut it down.  We have both Conservatives and Progressives or Liberals here.  Personally I consider myself neither.  I'm more of a middle of the road Independent, though my distain for tRump is well documented.  Feel free to speak your mind. 

IP Logged

MitchInTheGlatrix
Tiro

A Philistine and an Israelite
walk into a pub...

Near Fulcrum of the Simulacrum
Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2020 at 2:13am

To each their own....

Some things we must learn from personal experience.

Smiley

"The nation that separates it's scholars from it's warriors, will have it's thinking done by cowards and it's fighting done by fools." - Thucydides

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Chris)