Slinging.org Memes (Read 9499 times)
Funditor406
Descens

Shattered Remains. Wonder
why.

Turah, Montana
Re: Slinging.org Memes
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 8:23pm

Yeah what happened to ol noodler? Is he still stirring everybody’s pasta somewhere?

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:31pm

Funditor406 wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 8:23pm:
Yeah what happened to ol noodler? Is he still stirring everybody’s pasta somewhere?

I believe he was banned from the forums because his "creativity" was presented as truth and not as satire.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:33pm

Academics and slinging...

sling_physics.jpg (211 KB | 13 )
sling_physics.jpg

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:39pm

modernizing the sling...

sling_traditions.jpg (194 KB | 38 )
sling_traditions.jpg

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #19 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:45pm

...but he gave us Turkey Style!!!

TURKEY.jpg (192 KB | 12 )
TURKEY.jpg

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:50pm

throwing styles

figure8.jpg (194 KB | 12 )
figure8.jpg

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #21 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 1:58am

I stole your change my mind meme , I love it.

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 7:17am

That Batman one got me lol.  It is a little offensive though assuming you can use a different design. How dare you sir, How dare you... Grin

IP Logged

Captain_Twine
Descens

Substance is a Word.

Somewhere with crummy rocks
Reply #23 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 6:57pm

Following a perceived trope in slinging...

sling_and_physics.png (261 KB | 36 )
sling_and_physics.png

“For as this ought, or ought not, expresses some new relation or affirmation, 'tis necessary that it should be observed and explained; and... a reason should be given, for what seems altogether inconceivable, how this new relation can be a deduction from others, which are entirely different from it. ..[V]ice and virtue is not founded merely on the relations of objects, nor is perceived by reason.”

IP Logged

Captain_Twine
Descens

Substance is a Word.

Reply #24 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 9:02pm

Cool

“For as this ought, or ought not, expresses some new relation or affirmation, 'tis necessary that it should be observed and explained; and... a reason should be given, for what seems altogether inconceivable, how this new relation can be a deduction from others, which are entirely different from it. ..[V]ice and virtue is not founded merely on the relations of objects, nor is perceived by reason.”

IP Logged

Captain_Twine
Descens

Substance is a Word.

Reply #25 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 8:57am

Aim for the eyes.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #26 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 1:06pm

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #27 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:13am

Keeping it fresh

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #28 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 1:16pm

This material should be included in The Slinging Guide.

IP Logged

Oxnate
Webmaster

Crus de agnus Dei con
quilon menthae.

Minnesota
Reply #29 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 11:39am

Tangentially related.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine:  'Yea' isn't the word you want.  It's 'yeah'.  'Yea' is an anachronistic word you see in the King James bible. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Spellcheck, I shall fear no misspellings for thou art with me.  Thy dictionary and thy thesaurus, they comfort me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini)