Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Something a bit different (Read 2159 times)
Tejo
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Chile
Re: Something a bit different
Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:28pm

You would be a cool uncle, and it would be good for little ones to learn to use such devices.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:19pm by Tejo »  

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #16 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:54am

Kick wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 4:11pm:
Well kids are unlikely. My wife (still getting used to that) has never wanted kids and I'm not interested either. I have 3 sisters so I intend on being the fun uncle that gives my nieces and nephews slings and atlatls and bolas and various other dangerous but fun activities that will drive my sisters mad Cheesy

I don’t know Kick...I’ve known a lot of people who changed their mind about kids later... most also said that they wouldn’t marry (but later did).

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Geronimo
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #17 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 6:29pm

Congrats Kick! You two look great Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus)