Send Topic Print
My Pack (Read 740 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
My Pack
Mar 23rd, 2020 at 10:57am

It's been a while since we've done this.  This is my pack, Pandora, Benji, and Max.  Pandora and Max are about 5 1/2.  Benji is four.  They are all rehomes. Though they look it, Pandora and Max aren't related.

Dogs.jpg (265 KB | 28 )
Dogs.jpg

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Re: My Pack
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2020 at 8:19am

I like it.  I don't think I've seen a topic like this since I joined up.  Nice looking dogs Rat Man.

Not exactly a "pack", more like a roommate, but this is Misty.  No idea how old she is, she was a stray.  She's the hunter between the two of us.  So far in 2020 she's caught three mice (that I know of).  All outdoor catches.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2020 at 11:31am

I used to have a tri-color that looked something like Misty.  My Kelly.  Dad always said the tri-colors are special.

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2020 at 1:07pm

I have a cat since we had one of these. White with black markings, she means I don't have to set mousetraps in the fall and spring. It's great.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 1:30pm

I've had cats my whole life.  I miss them.  My last one died a few years ago.  I'm afraid to get one now, with my current crew of murdering wolves.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Chris, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus)