1000th post!! (Read 94 times)
Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
1000th post!!
Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:00am

This is my 1000th post.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Iím extremely grateful for the existence of this forum.

Not only is this space a great source of information but itís also provided me with lots of positive insight.

The community is the best social media I have ever used and I feel lucky to be part of it. I never thought I would be so ingrained in the forum or establish such good relationships and friendships with other members.
Itís provided me with great times, exciting challenges and almost always is a pleasure.

Thank you slinging.org!!!

IP Logged

Kick
Interfector Viris Spurii

Finland
Re: 1000th post!!
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:14am

Congrats! I have to agree this is definitely the most positive social media I use and it's great to find so many like-minded people such as yourself. I'm really looking forward to meeting some forum members in Mallorca and really hope I get to meet more of you guys at some point. If I ever make it down to Australia I'll let you know and if anyone needs a guide around Helsinki I know some damn good restaurants and some good slinging spots Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2020 at 8:34am by Kick »  

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

PA, USA
Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 11:07am

Mersa, you're definitely one of the guys that has kept me coming back here.† Congratulations on hitting 1000!† And I hope we're still exchanging slinging challenges when you hit 2000!

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 12:01pm

Congrats.  Your posts have been meaningful and intelligent.

IP Logged

Tomas
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:35pm

Here's to another 1000!!!

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 7:49pm

Thanks guys!
I most certainly hope Iíll be making challenges in the next 1000 posts, hopefully we get a few more people interested in the online challenge thread!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)