Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
7th International Slinging International (Read 2383 times)
Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
7th International Slinging International
Jan 27th, 2020 at 11:13am

"VII  ENCUENTRO  INTERNACIONAL  DE  TIRO  CON  HONDA"

La federación Balear de Tiro con Honda anuncia la 7ª edición de este encuentro internacional de tiro con honda, evento que tendra lugar en la isla de Mallorca del 28 y 29 de febrero al 1 de marzo del presente año 2020.

Seran tres dias en donde se llevaran a cabo varias competiciones con la honda, tiradas individuales, tambien por equipos de 5 personas, tanto masculino como femenino, sera en la modalidad de piedra (la original) y tambien otras con pelota de tenis para que no resulte peligroso para los espectadores.

Seran tres dia completos con diferentes actividades que tambien incluye un taller para enseñar a manufacturar hondas y alguna visita cultural por la isla.

Se desconoce la participación total, pero entre los honderos de Mallorca, Menorca, de Ibiza, de diferentes puntos de la peninsula y  una docena paises europeos, y de diferentes otros puntos del globo, seguro que seran unas 150 personas en total que intervengan en el evento deportivo-cultural-historico.

Todo el grupo se alojara en el mismo hotel y en todo momento se realizaran competiciones en varios municipios de Mallorca, todos juntos en autocares.

Antes de dar inicio este largo fin de semana, se realizara una presentación oficial junto a las autoridades locales, insulares y autonomicas.

Se tiene en cuenta que los organizadores disponen de algunas ayudas institucionales, ademas de conseguir precios de hotel muy asequibles.

Consulte precios especiales del pack todo incluido, excepto el vuelo o barco, el cual varia en función de la duración de la estancia y numero de personas.

Para quien desee mas información puede contactar al email: pepribasribas@hotmail.com o bien al tel 607-800439.

Pep Ribas Ribas
Tel  607-800439
pepribasribas@hotmail.com
Presidente Federacio Balear de Tir de Fona (Tiro con Honda)

Quote:
"VII INTERNATIONAL SHOW MEETING WITH HONDA"

The Balearic Federation of Shooting with Honda announces the 7th edition of this international meeting of shooting with Honda, an event that will take place in the island of Mallorca from 28 to 29 February to 1 March of this year 2020.

It will be three days where there will be several competitions with the sling, individual runs, also for teams of 5 people, both male and female, will be in stone mode (the original) and also others with tennis ball so that no it is dangerous for the viewers.

It will be three full days with different activities that also includes a workshop to teach how to make slings and a cultural visit to the island.

The total participation is unknown, but among the honderos of Mallorca, Menorca, of Ibiza, of different points of the peninsula and a dozen European countries, and of other other points of the globe, sure that there will be about 150 people in total who take part in the sporting-cultural-historical event.

The whole group will stay in the same hotel and at all times competitions will be held in several municipalities of Mallorca, all together by coach.

Before launching this long weekend, an official presentation will be made with the local, island and autonomous authorities.

It is taken into account that the organizers also have some institutional assistance, as well as very affordable hotel rates.

Consult special prices of the all-inclusive package, except for the flight or boat, which varies depending on the duration of the stay and number of people.

For anyone who wants more information you can contact the email: pepribasribas@hotmail.com or tel 607-800439.

Pep Ribas Ribas
Tel 607-800439
pepribasribas@hotmail.com
President Federación Balear de Tir de Fona (Shot with Honda)

Hotel Is most likely the Amic Horizonte. Full sea views and the food's pretty decent Smiley

Unless I win money in the next 3 weeks, Im not going to make it this yer Sad

So I want lots of pictures and videos from those who go !

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: 7th International Slinging International
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 11:15am

Oh yeah if translating stuff from pep - choose Catalan NOT spanish.
Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 5:34pm

I second that call for lots of photos and videos

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 2:55am

I'm going to try my best. Luckily my dad will be there to cheer me on and hopefully be my cameraman so let's see if I can get anything good.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:50am

Live streaming???? Shocked

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:54am

Hmmm. I might have a play around on YouTube with live streaming through my phone. 'm still unsure whether I'm going to be taking a proper camera or (because I'm travelling as light as possible with only hand luggage) just relying on my phone. I'll have to see how much I'll be carrying. I would like to take the camera but it's going to be a lot to lug around.

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 7:59am

bear in mind you can't take any stone or glandes in hand luggage.
Slings you can usually get away with.

Ask Uwe about his clay glandes from a couple years ago Smiley
Had to pay the fuill wack to put a bag of about 20 glandes in the hold. Cost about 3 euros a glande !
I still have one Smiley

But then you have to balance that with the boys from guam who seem to live a charmed life and seem able to take almost anything through security with impunity.
Including guelu's beetlenut !

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:17am

I'm only bringing slings Cheesy I'm thinking they should have enough stones for me there.

IP Logged

hubert

Oschersleben
Reply #8 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:40am

Ich freue mich schon riesig & werde um Geld zu sparen meine Projektile per Paket schicken. Wir sehen uns dort  Wink

IP Logged

funda_iucunda

Watt den een sin Uhl is
den annern sin Nachtigal.

Germany (north of Hamburg)
Reply #9 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm

Hi all,

this year again I will join the competition. Today I booked my flight to Palma. But it's too bad that you can't join us this year, Alex!

funda iucunda

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #10 - Feb 2nd, 2020 at 12:58pm

Flights booked! I'm arriving Thurs 27th and leaving Sunday morning (1st Mar).

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #11 - Feb 2nd, 2020 at 2:20pm

See you there! Cheesy

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #12 - Feb 3rd, 2020 at 7:29am

well at least jaegoors got his translator back Wink

Anyone capable of live streaming from the main international competition ?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: LightSlinger, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Bill Skinner)