Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The trash sling challenge! (Read 9586 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: The trash sling challenge!
Reply #45 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 4:42pm

Well, if tennis balls indoors will get you in trouble with the boss, maybe try these:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wool+dryer+balls&ref=is_s

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Caldou
Funditor

Moving the world... rock
by rock.

Picardie, France
Reply #46 - Mar 31st, 2020 at 11:48am

I simply don't have the space to sling inside, but don't worry, here is the sling for inspiration :
the whole picture
a close-up of the pouch
and both ends, you can see a bit of the shoelace's core behind , tied with a left-over piece of gardening twine

Eight in one shot!
The french Slinging club
If it's still moving, keep slinging !
IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #47 - Mar 31st, 2020 at 4:02pm

Nice! I can’t wait to hear how it throws Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Caldou
Funditor

Moving the world... rock
by rock.

Picardie, France
Reply #48 - Mar 31st, 2020 at 6:28pm

Probably like trash :p The release is way too stiff compared to the retention cord. But next time I go for a walk along the river, I may try it if I find stones big enough

Eight in one shot!
The french Slinging club
If it's still moving, keep slinging !
IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #49 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 11:35pm

Well, we are now solidly in April, and that means it’s time to declare a winner. Nobody will be shocked to hear that Joe Meadmaker is the king of trash slings!  Congrats!  I’ll pm you to get your details to mail the prize (as soon as I figure out how to get to a post office).

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #50 - Apr 3rd, 2020 at 9:34am

Thanks NOC!  I am excited and honored.  Good job to all the other competitors!  All entries were worthy opponents.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, LightSlinger, Chris, Curious Aardvark)