Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
SITH 2019? (Read 19183 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: SITH 2019?
Reply #135 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 8:14am

Well, I'm pretty sure CA is good for his, but I hope Mersa gets an absolutely amazing sling if it's taking this long for CA to send it out!

Vet and Teg... If nothing else, I'll send you both a sling myself.   Willem sent me an awesome sling this year, but I had a no-show last year, and that really sucks the fun out of SITH.  We can do better than this!

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #136 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 9:16am

Its all good, i appreciate the thought. But we should have rules on more regular  members should be allowed  to participate.  This is one forum i am a member of that lets everyone participate.  Which after the last few years, seems to be unfair to a few members who got the shaft while participating in this kind of event.

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #137 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 9:55am

Well I’m still waiting on CA so that’s not the only factor (just more nagging)

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Teg
Interfector Viris Spurii

Central Europe
Reply #138 - Oct 5th, 2020 at 4:11pm

NooC thanks for the generous offer, but don't worry about that. I shot out a friendly reminder a couple days ago and according to the forum software it got read. So we'll see what happens. Likely the issue just got lost.
This is the second time for me. The first one was a certain squirrel, for those who remember him. He was a regular, but it was not really a surprise that nothing arrived  Grin. However, he disappeared shortly afterwards and never showed up again, so I let the issue rest.

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Reply #139 - Oct 6th, 2020 at 2:29am

I still haven't participated in a SITH. Is there going to be a 2020 version?

John R.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #140 - Oct 6th, 2020 at 2:37am

I hope so Cheesy I think even with Covid around we can still do a SITH. I have a few ideas for something to send as well. I have a LOT of nettles still unprocessed on my balcony so I have plenty of material Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #141 - Oct 6th, 2020 at 4:13am

I’m up for a 2020 sith but I’m also waiting for CA (more nagging). But let’s not turn this thread into a 2020 sith let’s all just bug CA!!!! Ha ha

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #142 - Oct 7th, 2020 at 1:58pm

Mersa wrote on Oct 6th, 2020 at 4:13am:
I’m up for a 2020 sith but I’m also waiting for CA (more nagging). But let’s not turn this thread into a 2020 sith let’s all just bug CA!!!! Ha ha

He was supposed  to send me a new 3d printed clay gland mold, just so i can use it, make a video and post it. Just to make him more money.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, vetryan15, Rat Man, Kick, Morphy, joe_meadmaker, Chris)