Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Warbow penetration tests Tod's workshop w/ Joe Gibbs vid (Read 4153 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: Warbow penetration tests Tod's workshop w/ Joe Gibbs vid
Reply #30 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 3:51pm

@Morphy... It’s not that it’s that common. It’s just that I knew what terminology to search for because I’ve looked before. I participated in a research project several years ago for the FAA where we were trying to understand what the real danger was from falling drones. Congress told the FAA to come up with rules to regulate hobby drones, but nobody knew what the actual risks were to flying one over a crowded area, so we did a bunch of drop tests onto various targets representing a human head and tried to put some numbers behind the question so they could try to come up with reasonable safety rules. Did my work make a difference? I don’t know, but I learned what chunky penetration was Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man)