Send Topic Print
Do you even sling bro? (Read 594 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: Do you even sling bro?
Reply #15 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Whatever the final design we have to keep slinging.org on the shirt somewhere.  I would be interested in having one or two.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

PA, USA
Reply #16 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 11:54pm

The shirt images I posted previously have been updated.† Wording has been updated to 'Length of cord'.

@CA - The black circle has also been removed.† I agree with your thought.† I think it looks better.

IP Logged

cram
Descens

yeet

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 12:45am

Sarosh wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:52am:
lindybeige

Lloyd?

It ain't target practice if you keep hitting.

IP Logged

Sarosh

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 3:36am

@
cram

yes

IP Logged

Frondeur

I'm the lead slinger in
a hard rock band

France
Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:36am

@nooc:† Robot slinger sounds like a good cause to me, indeed! I'd almost forgoten this. Keep us posted!

as for local printing, there's a little misunderstanding here: if you print somewhere and then distribute throughout the world, it's not local anymmore... I must admit I'm not famillar with print shop policies, but I also mentioned serigraphy: some pepole around me are doing this, and well, you just have to print a reversed image, insulate the frame, and there you go. whether you serigraph one shirt or 1000, basicly, it only cost the ink... and a little work. then you clean the frame ant start again with another picture (maybe it's oversimplificated, but basicaly that's it)

OK, that was a little developement of what I had in mind.
Now, taking a step back, I must admit this kind of technique is not of easy access to everyone, nor has everyone the same state of mind as me, and vice versa. so I apologize if I gave the impression of patronizing people, or giving lessons of life, or whatever. I meant no disrespect for your initiative.

Wink Frondeur

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Funditor

Texas
Reply #20 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 2:20pm

@frondeur, no worries. Since we are distributed around the globe, I thought an online service would be the simplest way to do shirts, but we can try several different methods. Iíd love to see you take on a serigraphy project. I personally donít have the time to do it myself though, so I will have mine outsourced.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

PA, USA
Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 9:12pm

One more attempt at a shirt design to share with everyone.† This one is a simpler approach that uses a slight variation of the tag line from the Slinger's Guide poll.† And an image of one of Jaegoor's slings.† I hope you don't mind Jaegoor.

I think this would work great on the back of the shirts that Slingbasket has linked (http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1565532349).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)