Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
neuralink-Didn't know we are so technologically advanced (Read 2988 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: neuralink-Didn't know we are so technologically advanced
Reply #15 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:17pm

Morphy wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 4:43pm:
"such an AI super being would be indistinguishable from humans online, so you may not even need to make it disappear to keep things quiet. You just need to give it a Facebook account and set it loose in political discussion groups where “the other side“ (no matter what side you are on) is frequently classified as less than human already."

Plot Twist: NOOC and JudoP are in fact the very AI they are claiming does not exist.

No way! Obviously Morphy is the AI as he doth protesteth too much about AI...

[NOOC references his checklist... Admit nothing: check. Deny everything: check. Make counter-accusations: check... conversation complete. ]

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 5:12pm

Too late NOOC I caught you bowling the other day! Behold, your robot overlords:

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #17 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 2:38pm

Just wow!  I wish I could do that!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:44pm

I might be rich by now if I had become a professional, but the local bowling alley doesn’t have 3-phase power. Instead, I have to deliver groceries on the weekends  to earn a little spending money.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:52pm

By the way... that bowling thing is a computer-generated fake. There’s no power or data cables connected, and the bowling ball flies straight as if there’s no gravity.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:08pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:52pm:
By the way... that bowling thing is a computer-generated fake. There’s no power or data cables connected, and the bowling ball flies straight as if there’s no gravity.

Also a bowling ball moving at that velocity would certainly shatter some pins and damage the machinery behind them.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 2:11pm

You guys and your facts. Next you'll be telling me the Terminator movies aren't documentaries. Geez.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus)