Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Break the Padlock with sling (Read 3152 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: Break the Padlock with sling
Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 9:07am

I think Timpa would be just as dangerous even if I only mailed him an empty envelope Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:13pm

@NoOC:
If you really want to send MF, then of course it's fine!
I can also make a video of it.

For example, would you like a few metal reels? When sling into the rock they spark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hD4m43sjpg

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 7:50pm

The Abloy padlock just arrived today... thanks Kick!  It’s a very unique design compared to locks here in the US.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #18 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 3:09am

Great to hear! No sign of the sling yet but I'm guessing it should be here pretty soon.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #19 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 4:37pm

Soon I'll be in the post office. I'm posting metal reels.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Thanks Timpa!  Your “keychain” should arrive very soon.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Sling has arrived! Amazing work! I really can't wait to get out and give it a go. I was really confused with it being rolled up in the tin. I was trying to remember what I had ordered that came in a tin then realised it was from you and was even more confused Cheesy The stone looks very pretty as well. Thanks!

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 4:32pm

Monkey Fist arrived. AND IT IS NIIICE  Cheesy
Thousands of thanks NooOC!

The video will take place later, (and the next week rolls leave. I've been busy)

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #23 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 11:16am

Awesome!  I’m glad everything arrived. Have fun!

@Timpa, I’m glad you like it!  I can’t wait to see the video.

@kick, The whole presentation in the tin was sort of accidental.  I used mink oil on the jute for waterproofing, and I had the empty tin left over, so I cleaned it up and used it to pack up the sling. After I put the sling in, there was a hole in the middle, and I thought it looked nicer with the rock in there Smiley

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #24 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm

Monkey's Fist video can be found now
"Other primitive weapons!:

http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1566603671

Thank you NooOc  Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Chris, joe_meadmaker, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, vetryan15)