Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
New Ghostly Manifestations (Read 11046 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: New Ghostly Manifestations
Reply #30 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:05pm

Thanks, NOC.  I have no intention of messing with them.  Other than some mischief and my front door being demolished we've gotten along pretty well in the past almost five years.  I'd like to keep it that way.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #31 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 2:29pm

What ever is causing these events to occur, it or they were here first.  I'm the new guy and though I technically own the house it's really their show.  Besides me, the house is empty and there's one walking around upstairs right now as I type.  It's cool.  I've been dealing with this for almost five years now.  I very much like this little house and neighborhood plus I'm financially committed to staying here.  Leaving wouldn't be impossible but it would be costly for me.  So stomp away, Casper.  I'm here for the duration.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #32 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:04pm

Have you ever seen an actual apparition RM?

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #33 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 12:35pm

Morphy wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:04pm:

Not yet.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #34 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 11:36am

Mike has gone camping and won't be back until Sunday.  At least I won't be alone. LOL

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #35 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 12:21pm

Quote:
At least I won't be alone.

well no, you've got 2 huskies Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #36 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 4:18pm

Morphy wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:04pm:

Mike says he has twice since moving in here not quite two years ago.  When daughter Kate lived here she claims to have seen one also.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #37 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 5:17pm

I've had a lot of weird experiences in my life but yet to see an actual  ghost right in front of me. Also yet to see a Sasquatch for all my time outdoors. Two things I would really like to see before leaving this Earth.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #38 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 4:13pm

I'm apprehensive about seeing a ghost as most people are.  However, due to my recent experiences I suspect that also will fail to be frightening. I've never seen a UFO though several of my immediate family members did before I was born so I believe they're real.  That would be something to see.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #39 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 11:11pm

The ghosts have been quiet for over three months now. This happens from time to time.  They will be back. Last week something happened that is totally weird.  I'm not sure if my non-living residents were involved since this doesn't fit their normal m.o.  but I'm at a loss for a logical explanation.
    It was a normal day with just the dogs and I here.  Mid afternoon I put Pandora and Benji in the side yard to do their business and get some fresh air.  About twenty minutes passed and I got a knock at my front door.  It was one of my neighbors returning my dogs that had gotten loose. 
    "OMG, did I brain fart and leave one of the gates open?"  I checked and both gates were closed and latched at the top and bottom.  Unlike the back yard which has a four foot fence they can jump with ease the side yard has a 6 1/2 foot fence.  They can't jump over it.  I inspected for holes under the fence and there were none.  The gates were latched, they can't jump over the fence, and they didn't dig under it.  I don't want to blame everything on the supernatural but I am baffled. 
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2021 at 7:35pm by Rat Man »  

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #40 - Dec 2nd, 2019 at 11:44am

After a four month absence the tapper inside the walls is back.  I missed him/her.

IP Logged

Eudave

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #41 - Dec 15th, 2019 at 4:48pm

Hey Rat man .'my wife and i were in a haunted B and B  in indiana..you are right it is very interesting .we were the only ones in the house.
every night the footsteps came up the stairs but the motion sensor light didn't come on . my wife lost the contents of a sealed container from her purse  an hour later they were back  .the most fun though was the nightly party going on in front of the day room piano  ..they were really whooping it up. didn't invite me though, i was mad .

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #42 - Mar 4th, 2020 at 12:09pm

It's been fairly quiet downstairs... just some occasional wall tapping.  Upstairs has been a different story.  Both yesterday and right now the footsteps upstairs are louder than they've ever been.  Yesterday I almost went upstairs to check if someone was up there.  Of course no one is... that's impossible since I can see both the front and back doors from where I'm sitting. Both yesterday and today the loudest stomping was shortly after Mike left for work.  I'll have to ask him if he's noticed any extra activity up there.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #43 - Mar 4th, 2020 at 3:19pm

Have you watched Parasite? Just a thought... Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #44 - Mar 5th, 2020 at 6:07am

Since moving up to maine, i miss the haunted houses, i lived,and places i worked. Haven't had anything happen on my land yet. But  quite surprised since these lands were  occupied with native Americans for centuries

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Bill Skinner)