Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Ghostly Manifestations (Read 425 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: New Ghostly Manifestations
Reply #15 - Jun 25th, 2019 at 12:26pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:59am:
Rat Man wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:42pm:
† †If life has taught me one thing it's that there are MANY things that modern science doesn't know.

Philosophically speaking, the spiritual realm is, by definition, outside the scope of science except where the spiritual and physical intersect and there is some physical evidence that can be measured. If ghosts and such turned out to be some multidimensional trickery that still obeys the laws of this universe, then they arenít spiritual at all. Otherwise when a scientist claims any expertise about such things, it is only because of scientific arrogance and the fact that many scientists donít understand the meaning of the scientific method.

So much that we take for granted as fact now was considered supernatural or witchcraft just a handful of generations ago.  I truly believe that such supernatural phenomenon as mentioned here will one day be included within the realm of science.  One big stumbling block is that there is so much hokum and bulljive out there. For every one real occurrence of some supernatural event there are probably hundreds if not thousands of fake ones.  The same can be said for UFOs.  I'm 99% certain they are real yet there are so many false sightings that people who actually do see something are afraid to come forward out of fear of being branded a nut case.

IP Logged

Eudave
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #16 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 3:48pm

i was sitting in a seance with my cat on my lap .I saw a tremendous burst of color in my head. the cat took of  and sat trembling in the corner. Hard to say what he saw but to me it seemed like parrots in a kaleidoscope i

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #17 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 4:12pm

I've had premonitions, both in dreams and when wide awake so I know they're real.  Unfortunately they can be decades apart so recreating them in a laboratory environment would be next to impossible.  I like to keep an open mind.  There are things I've experienced that modern science can't account for yet.  Ghosts or whatever you want to call them I was skeptical about.  These days they're like a regular part of my life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Chris) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)