Little Cubs Anybody? (Read 913 times)
Funditor406
Descens

Shattered Remains. Wonder
why.

Turah, Montana
Little Cubs Anybody?
Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:36pm

I myself do not have any, nor do I want any anytime soon, the closest I got to that are young relatives who like hanging out, watching me sling, etc etc. I just got kinda intrigued with this kinda question when I followed Lluis’s Instagram to see he was a father of two, needless to say I learned a lot about that guy following him on social media.

IP Logged

metalode
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

QLD Australia
Re: Little Cubs Anybody?
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:54pm

Have to ask what your question is, i think your asking if any of us have kids? or if we train kids?
If it first one I have 2 kids, both under 10, they do a little bit of slinging with me and my oldest just claimed my new sling and seems to want to learn more so I'll be making another sling for me now lol.

IP Logged

Funditor406
Descens

why.

Turah, Montana
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 1:38am

Both lol, but I leaned more so towards the question of having them.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:13am

yeah it's weird with luis, never bringss his kids to the competitions.
Whereas sonia and markos's son - marc, has been coming to the comps since he was a bump Smiley
Think he's 3 and a bit next year - so we fully expect him to be competing Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:21pm

I have one daughter but she thought slinging was some sort of mental illness.  She never got it. On the other hand I've taught countless neighborhood kids how to sling.

IP Logged

Funditor406
Descens

why.

Turah, Montana
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 2:32am

@ CA I would ask more questions, but beyond what he shares and what people are willing to tell me in the moment is honestly none of my business. But I just wanna meet the guy, but I know it will never happen. Smiley

@Ratman your daughter needs to know that slinging is in fact a drug, not a mental illness, figuratively speaking.  Congrats on your legion of Jersey Hurlers, or Jersetores, I don’t know. Cheesy

Slings; not even one stone. Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar)