Send Topic Print
Notions (Read 919 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Notions
Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:10am

Foolish notions.  You primitive Primates are full of them.  Dark Matter, Dark Energy, The Big Bang, The Time/Space Continuum....  all of this nonsense stems from the fact that you are simple, three dimensional creatures who are incapable of comprehending the multi dimensional universe in which you live.
    Let me try to help you.  First, there is no such thing as Dark Matter or Dark Energy.  These are just fudge factors that you throw into your equations because you're incapable of comprehending The Fourth Dimension.  There was no Big Bang and the universe is not expanding at an ever accelerating rate.  You think these things because of your skewed three dimensional perspective.
     You call yourselves Homo Sapiens (Wise Man) but on only seven percent of all timelines do you ever evolve into creatures capable of truly logical thought.  On all the rest you kill yourselves off.  Only one human from this era, Einstein, was ever able to think in logical terms and visualize the universe as it actually is, be it in a simple, primitive manner. 
     Speaking of timelines, let me clear up some of your misconceptions.  First, though traveling back in time is relatively simple (as evidenced by the fact that I'm here) it is quite impossible to travel forward in time.  There is no way I could explain to you why this is... it would be like attempting to teach Calculus to a Slug.  Just take my word for it.  When one does travel back in time there is no way he can "ruin" The Time/Space Continuum.  The timeline you just left continues on, undisturbed, no matter what you do to the past. Once you reach what ever past time you desire to occupy you start a new timeline.  Consequently, there are an infinite number of timelines.   In a sense each person is the master of his own universe in that he can go back and start a new timeline as often as he likes. 
     Hopefully this has cleared a few things up for you. Maybe.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Notions
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:59am

actually time travel into the future is easier than to the past. Although you could conceivably send two objects of equal mass - one into the future and use the energy loss from that to add energy to the one sent to the past.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:32pm

#gravityisfake

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:02pm

Well, obviously Rat Man. Infinity is the fallacious projection of n dimensions onto an n+m dimensional universe.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 12:21am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:02pm:
Well, obviously Rat Man. Infinity is the fallacious projection of n dimensions onto an n+m dimensional universe.

'Zactly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar)