Send Topic Print
In Facebook Jail Again (Read 161 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
In Facebook Jail Again
Mar 5th, 2019 at 5:26pm

For the fourth time my anti-tRump activities have landed me in Facebook jail. This time it's for a month so those of you who are used to seeing me there won't.

c_a;
    I tried to send the following as a PM but for some reason it won't allow me to select a recipient. Would you please post on my FB page explaining about my thirty day vacation so no one thinks I died.
Thanks much.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Slinging.org Administrator

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: In Facebook Jail Again
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2019 at 7:14am

Quote:
Gary has asked me to inform you all that he has been sent to facebook jail for 30 days. Bread and water only, hard labour in the rock garden and no talking to the neighbours in the adjoining cells Smiley The huskies are allowed to visit on compassionate grounds. Benji has snuck through the bars.

So keep up the trump bashing and he'll be back as soon as he can. Weirdly I don't see any of my pro trump friends getting jailed for having a go at the new young hispanic woman (name escapes me).

posted Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: In Facebook Jail Again
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Perfect. Thank you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)