Conspiracies (Read 3367 times)
Armorer
Tiro

Only you can prevent friendly
fire.

Russia, Vladivostok
Re: Conspiracies
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:16am

white washing money through "modern art", seriously someone got nose bleed over paper and suddenly it's art?
same with pop corn in cinemas - cost/sell ratio of a handful of corn is insane)

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:34am

I keep waiting to see the smoking gun on the Trump/Russia thing. We will see. I don't trust any politician, including Trump. They just keep giving us reasons not to. But to be fair stupid actions makes you stupid not treasonous. If there's evidence I want to see it. Just like with all the ridiculous accusations against Obama. More than anything I don't want to be manipulated for any group's political purposes. You don't get much worse than treason, so with extraordinary claims you must have extraordinary evidence so all emotions aside, lay all the evidence out and let us decide. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:53am

Ok... sling-related conspiracies:

Likely true:  giants/Nephilim

False but entertaining: everything RS ever posted. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be “Jesus the Noodler” (but to be fair, if RS acted alone, it’s not a conspiracy)

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #18 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 8:16am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:53am:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. As far as Jesus goes he was an expert noodler. And Paul played a mean banjo as well.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #19 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:00am

Judas Iscariot on the spoons Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:17pm

Morphy wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 8:16am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:53am:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. As far as Jesus goes he was an expert noodler. And Paul played a mean banjo as well.

No joke. Goliath is often tied to the Nephilim, which is why I put them together. Anatomically, I don’t know of a fundamental size limit to humans that would prevent it, and we already see plenty of variation within the human species.  We have midgets and 600lb obese people. Why couldn’t a human be 8-10 feet tall or more?

As far as Jesus and his noodling, you’d have to ask his descendants in the Knights Templar, or maybe check with the seven Jews of the Illuminati.  If neither of them has an answer, then the Bilderbergers might know. 

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Plumbata
Tiro

Wyoming
Reply #21 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Yeah, Armorer is right about the gargantuan scam that is the "Modern Art" industry. In order to get maximum tax write-offs wealthy individuals collude with unscrupulous museum curators to donate garbage chicken-scratch doodles which are then valued tens or hundreds of times higher than actual market value, and in doing so they artificially inflate the value of work produced by artists favored by the price-fixers (naturally they happen to own many formerly worthless pieces by these artists already) and somehow manage to fool stupid rich people into spending exorbitant amounts on hyped-up aesthetic trash.

The conspiracy goes much deeper but that's the gist. It's like a globally engineered tulip-mania or beanie-baby scam.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #22 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Kick wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:00am:
Judas Iscariot on the spoons Cheesy

He had his issues but man could he play the spoons.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:23am

A painting is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. There’s no conspiracy there... just capitalism.

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #24 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:38pm

SmileyAn interesting conspiracy from the 80's:
Rick Astley really does not exist. Kylie Minogue's voice is only slowed down from 45 to 33 rpm.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #25 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:26pm

He may not exist, but he’s still never gonna let you down Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner)