Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think this video was talked about in here before... (Read 1222 times)
Drakolith
Funditor

U.S.
I think this video was talked about in here before...
Jul 14th, 2018 at 11:29pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7OTSIv4VY And it wasn’t well received by my remembering, but I have a bad memory, well, he made a new one with great advice and a very positive review of the sling: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28r-MQejnHg

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: I think this video was talked about in here before...
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 1:24am

That is a good video. He even posted a couple of messages here on the forum a few weeks ago.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Drakolith
Funditor

U.S.
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 5:59pm

Really? That’s cool.

IP Logged

WannabeBushcrafter
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Hey guys, I made those 2 videos.  I discovered slinging.org a few months after making video #2.  This place is awesome!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 10:13pm

See Drako? You never know who might be quietly stalking the forum these days Grin

Hey WBB, do you have any more sling videos planned?

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

WannabeBushcrafter
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 10:38pm

I’m still practicing nearly everyday, it’s part of my early morning workout routine.  Accuracy is now basically at minute of pie plate at 60 feet.  I’m now working my boosting the power of the cast.  Also just got into crafting and shooting emergency greenwood survival bows , which for me is vastly easier to learn.  I see more slinging videos in the future.

IP Logged

Drakolith
Funditor

U.S.
Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 11:09pm

I’ll look forward to seeing those slinging vids.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:26am

Same here Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #8 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:23am

Nice greek style Thumbs Up

If you slow the middle part of the throw down, very slightly, so that the sling pouch drops lower behind your back - but your arm keeps moving - you can put a lot more power into the final throw and use a slightly longer sling as well. Which helps with distance. 

You might need to reach back a little more with your throwig arm as well. It all adds extra sling movement to the throw and lets you put a lot more power into it.

But, really good accuracy Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Kick, Curious Aardvark, Morphy, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Chris)