Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hunting lions with a sling (Read 1606 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Hunting lions with a sling
Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:46am

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Re: Hunting lions with a sling
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:32am

The dog sort of looks like a war horse galloping into battle in a few of the shots. Smiley

John R.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:09am

Ha! She’s about as much war horse as the target is ferocious lion Grin
You can make almost anything seem epic with the right music and a few dramatic slow-mo shots  though.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 10:32am

IronGoober wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:32am:
The dog sort of looks like a war horse galloping into battle in a few of the shots. Smiley

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 12:38am

Haha! Is that Labyrinth?

John R.

IP Logged

TheJackinati

Slinging Rocks!

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:23am

Of course that's Labyrinth... It's only my Favourite childhood movie! (Other than Beauty and the beast)

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:06am

Yep! Great movie. You have good taste Nooc. So is Beauty and the Beast for that matter. Probably my favorite Disney animated movie. And just slightly below Ratatouille as my favorite animated movie of all time.

IP Logged

Frondeur

I'm the lead slinger in
a hard rock band

France
Reply #7 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 9:45am

Labyrinth! a part of my childhood!
With Michael Moshen palm spinning with acrylic balls, 10 or 20 years before everyone!
Check his works, he was a precursor in juggling world.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #8 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 11:51am

LOL, if Texas gets invaded by evil marauding Fraggles, I’ll just grab my sling and armor up my dog for battle. It’s no coincidence that tennis balls look and feel a lot like muppets. With my trusty dog by my side, that’s one apocalyptic scenario that I am ready to face head-on!  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, Chris, vetryan15, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker)