vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Re: Sling ballistics
Reply #15 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:26pm

walter wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
11 wks March, April & May 69. Loved it Shocked

Well I was in yhe navy,  but at LAFB,  they now host MP, and cooking school for the navy now.

IP Logged

walter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #16 - May 16th, 2018 at 10:23pm

army medicall training. The fun part of ft sam was san an Winko

Perseverence furthers

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #17 - May 17th, 2018 at 6:29am

Surprisingly I didn't spend much time in town, I mostly stayed on base. Just because the military now has the buddy system,  abd they frown upon people going off base alone. But the one time I went to the Alamo,  they were closed.  So I never toured it.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:23am

Sorry to nudge everybody off topic by mentioning Texas’ non-authoritarian hunting laws Wink

The hunting isn’t usually very good near the Alamo because the tourists scare off most of the game Grin

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

walter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #19 - May 17th, 2018 at 8:19am

If it is tourist season, does anyone know why we can't hunt them?

Perseverence furthers

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #20 - May 17th, 2018 at 9:08am

It'd all good  if u think maine laws are bad. Check out NJ, which is ridiculous.  U need a permit abd background check for a damn BB gun. That's why I am moving

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #21 - May 17th, 2018 at 11:16am

aaaaand right back to: God bless Texas! Cheesy

We occasionally have stupid weapon laws here too, but at least in Texas you can hunt with an atlatl, a suppressed AR15, or even a machine gun and a helicopter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #22 - May 17th, 2018 at 3:23pm

Lol. Well I don't need a helicopter.  But I don't mind doing the work to get the 3 items legal. Where I purchased land,  there are no building codes, low population, and lots of wildlife.  With the amount of survival schools in the area, I am sure I will meet people who ate interested in helping out and using those to hunt with  wilderness survival is really big up tgere.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Chris, Kick, Rat Man, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, vetryan15)