Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24
Send Topic Print
Update on my move/ log cabin build. (Read 48109 times)
vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Re: Update on my move/ log cabin build.
Reply #270 - Nov 21st, 2020 at 11:37am

@Kick. Thats awesome,  its such a surprise how big they are and silent,  like i said. I almost didnt even see it, i did hear anything at all. Very impressive to watch

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #271 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 1:56pm

Here are a couple of pics of our mmale duck. Evven though its winter. They still enjoy a bath. He will jump out with icicles stuck to him.  Grin

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #272 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 3:15pm

Ducks are cool. I wouldn't mind having a couple pet ducks. What are you guys up to these days?

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #273 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 3:19pm

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #274 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 3:59pm

I forgot to mentiom that bowl, is the community drinking bowl. Theducks have thier own pool. But its frozen now. Lol. The ducks are good and bad,  ours are named after the main 3 bullies from the Simpsons. Nelson jimbo and Kearney.  But we have been good. I heenbusy trying to get theknives done. Thankfully i can now move on from those. How is it going on your end?

NOC, i never heard that song before,  but i am a weird al fan. My 1st cd was bad hair day , when i was in 6th grade. Lol.i did pass that link to a couple duck lovers.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #275 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 8:15pm

Ha! My first CD was Achtüng Baby by U2, but I had all the Weird Al albums on cassette as a kid long before I upgraded to cds.  It totally blew my mind the first time a friend showed me how he could jump straight to the beginning of a song with the push of a button instead of holding down fast-forward.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #276 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 8:32pm

I had afew cassettes. Just dont want to talk about my first one. As i was a nerdy child.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #277 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 12:14am

vetryan15 wrote on Dec 21st, 2020 at 8:32pm:
I had afew cassettes. Just dont want to talk about my first one. As i was a nerdy child.

Wow like that Vet? You can't stop right there lol.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #278 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 4:44am

Morphy wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 12:14am:
vetryan15 wrote on Dec 21st, 2020 at 8:32pm:

Wow like that Vet? You can't stop right there lol.

Alright.  I forgot my age, but the cassette was the soundtrack to the movie The flintstones. The first one starring John Goodman and Rick Moranis. Only song i remember was B52s. Love shack.  Grin i was a very sheltered child in regards to music. I picked it up at the local. $1 store. 

Great now the whole internet thinks i am a weird nerd.  Grin

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #279 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:57am

Shoot I could care less if people think I'm a nerd for listening to a B52 song lol they actually had a few great songs. Roam, Love Shack and Rock Lobster are the ones I remember. And... I will definitely be listening to those today lol.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #280 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 8:26am

Oh great... now every time I think about Morphy wearing his abomination sandal boots, I’m going to hear the B52s. Somehow that sound fits the image perfectly.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #281 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 8:30am

Hater lol

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #282 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:00am

Lol

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #283 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 2:44pm

Love Shack is a great tune. JS

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #284 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:25pm

When I picture Morphy, it’s more of a Rock Lobster kind of sound.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark)