Send Topic Print
Pet peeves (Read 3704 times)
slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Re: Pet peeves
Reply #75 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:20am

Hallmark channel has been showing Christmas movies since the beginning of October. For the love of God, why?

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance† The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein† †I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #76 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:54am

I feel like they ruined Christmas for me somewhat with the constant Christmas music. I used to love those songs but some of the radio stations I listen to play 24/7 Christmas music for months coming up to Christmas. Seriously? It makes no sense.

Still love A Christmas Story. They can't ruin that for me. 😁

"Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government.". - Edward Bernays

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence

Texas
Reply #77 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:34pm

Canít ruin A Christmas Story?!  Youíve obviously never seen the sequel. Boy did they ruin it!
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2281069/

"Life IS pain, princess. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.Ē -The Dread Pirate Roberts
IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #78 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:59pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Canít ruin A Christmas Story?!† Youíve obviously never seen the sequel. Boy did they ruin it!

Next you'll be claiming they made a 4th Indiana Jones. I'm not falling for that.😁

"Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government.". - Edward Bernays

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Slinging.org Administrator

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #79 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 7:03am

we've actually got a new channel appeared that is just called christmas.
Some bloody awful films on it too Smiley

I guess now halloween has happened christ,as is now legit.

Me I'd limit all advertising until the week before - when i do all my shopping lol

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One †- works for me Smiley

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence

Texas
Reply #80 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Morphy wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Canít ruin A Christmas Story?!† Youíve obviously never seen the sequel. Boy did they ruin it!

Next you'll be claiming they made a 4th Indiana Jones. I'm not falling for that.😁

Letís see... Shia LeBoeuf, aliens... nope. There was definitely NOT a 4th Indiana Jones movie.

"Life IS pain, princess. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.Ē -The Dread Pirate Roberts
IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #81 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:09am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Morphy wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Letís see... Shia LeBoeuf, aliens... nope. There was definitely NOT a 4th Indiana Jones movie.

Phew... Scared me there for a second.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)