Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Conspiracy theories
Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Conspiracy theories!
Who's into them?
I always find them interesting however I'm not often a believer.
What's the wildest one that you've heard? What if any do you believe and why?

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Re: Conspiracy theories
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:41pm

I am. I tell people that laugh at the idea that they need not ever even drift into the unproven theories. Just stick to the horrible secrets their government has already been forced to admit to.

After reading those, it's tough to fall back onto the idea that some of the other unproven ones would/could never happen.

I would say more but my reptilian overlords would certainly be displeased.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 9:18pm

Google Donald Marshall Revolution.  It's really far fetched. It's about the illuminati,  they clone people for the rich and powerful to do whatever they want with them. This guy claims that Dave Mustaine of Megadeth killed his clone for thier one CD cover. It's really wild. P

IP Logged

RS
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Mersa wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Conspiracy theories!
What's the wildest one that you've heard?

that godzilla and not the atomic bomb nakasaki and hiroshima....(for real)

IP Logged

RS
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:50pm

vetryan15 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 9:18pm:
Google Donald Marshall Revolution.  It's really far fetched. It's about the illuminati,  they clone people for the rich and powerful to do whatever they want with them. This guy claims that Dave Mustaine of Megadeth killed his clone for thier one CD cover. It's really wild. P

oh u do not have to be rich to get them, the church of thirst can do them for a few hundred bucks to several tens of  thousands of dollars.... the cheaper ones break really easily...so they say.   as they'd be nothing but property with no rights, they cannot own property, vote, carry a gun or drive a car legally or exercise authority over any human being on an official level at all....so the tale goes,  Grin

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 10:29am

I still find it incredible that there people think the Earth is flat. The twists and turns they make to get evidence to fit their beliefs is like reality contortion-ism.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:05pm

i like mostly science related cospiracy theories. it opens up the imagination.
tesla and tunguska event.
wwII germany top secret technologies such as haunebu
i read a book recently on that  "Nick Cook - The Hunt for Zero Point" the nice thing is the mix of reality and lies .
the book doesn't make a point . but it shows some interesting ideas.
"When all else fails follow the money . It rarely lies."
also the effect of hiring wwii germany scientists had on american culture . the race with the russians that lead to cold war.
it claims that the operation paperclip passed to america not only rocket science but also stealth and antigravity (ufo) technologies. Roswell UFO incident was not alien but american antigravity vehicle.

they are good bedtime stories  Tongue

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:46pm

The roswell thing is quite interesting.
Initially the military on site announced that they had found a crashed flying saucer. The denials only came about later when someone higher up in the command chain was bright enough to realise they had to discredit the intitial announcement or admit what they might actually have.

There are a number of things that get labelled 'conspiracy theories' primarily to make them look silly. 

My favourite are the moon landings.

If you simply look at the facts from the point of view of someone who knows nothing about it. The conclusion is categorically that they did not go. Or if they did, they lied ferociously about most of it.

None of the photos 'taken on the moon' Could have been taken with the cameras or the film stock they claimed to use. That's simple physics and chemistry. No if's or buts - it simply wasn't possible.

Also the sheer number of astronauts who died during training goes way way beyond what should have been the case. Okay that aspect and why comes down to hypothesis.  But entire teams were killed in a bizarre series of 'accidents'.

The total lack of radiation poisoning in the astronauts - is also inexplicable. 

The dust put up by the astronauts boots falls back to the surface noticeably faster than the astronauts - should not happen in a vacumn.
As any physicist will tell you. Objects in a vacumn all fall at the same speed relative to local gravity.

There are so many things that simply do not add up or are just impossible, that - at the very least - nasa lied through their teeth about most of it.

Oh and the latest thing - for me - I saw a program recently where a geologist got to analyse a rare sample of 'moon rock'. And the conclusion was - it's no different to similiar types of terrestrial rock. Really ? Who'd have thunk it Smiley 
At the very least it should have had  a much higher radioactive count as solar radiation is not blocked by the atmosphere the moon doesn't have.
The same radiation that should have fried the astronauts till they glowed in the dark - or at least given them superhuman powers Smiley

But no, moon rock, if it were not labelled 'moon rock' could easily be mistaken for terrestrial rock. Coincidence ?
Nah. That's just one too many facts.
Also - despite the large number of satellites currently circling the moon. There do not exist any pictures of the vehicles and kit they supposedly left ion the moon. These are objects easily large enough to be picked up by survey satellite cameras - particularly when you consider the cameras have mo atmosphere to obscure things or diminish clarity of image.
Not a single image of the landing sites exists outside of the ones from a 'landings' them selves.
That's just weird. Or expected, depending on your point of view.
It's also one reason nasa will never go 'back' to the moon.   

Those are the obvious ones. I have a couple more that interest me.
One of the curious things about the 1st world war is that most historians are at a loss to explain why it actually happened.
I know Smiley
Can't prove anything - but there are a some very obvious pointers if you know who to look at.
That's actually an interesting one as it leads on to many things that have happened since the first world war and are still going on to this day. There really is a secret organisation out there that went underground in 1936. In the years following a man called basil zaharoff's death - anyone who tried to find out anything about what happened to his fortunes (he was the wealthiest man in the world at his death and for some decades before) either disappeared or died.

Who was he ? He was the man who engineered and ran the first world war. By the time of the first world war he had either overt or secret controlling interests in every major arms manufacturer on the planet.
Basil Zaharoff was the greatest arms dealer who ever lived and responsible for more deaths than any other man who's ever lived. The organisation he formed clearly did not vanish at his death.

But only an idiot actually goes out and tries to track them down.
In this case, I'm happy being an armchair conspiracist with no concrete proof of any of it Smiley
Paranoid - oh hell yeah lol

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:51pm

@CA the Zaharoff reminds me of moriarty in a sherlock holmes movie. interesting...

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #9 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Nelson Mandela died in 2013. But enormously people claim to have heard the news of his death in the 80's.

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #10 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 4:17pm

I have to admit that the moon landing is one of the more interesting ones with all the tech we have these days and still no landing site photo. Smells fishy

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 4:25pm

So speaking of flat earth, I also thought that one was crazy. (Still do). But one thing I found that was interesting while looking into it was the photos and time lapse of the earth from space shot by NASA.

Some of the flat earth people point out that different pictures shown from space clearly show wildly different size of the continents. The other thing is on some the clouds do not change shape over the entire 24 hour period of the time lapse. Which...seems impossible. Lastly there clearly seems to be on some at least, lots of copy and pasting of cloud formations like you would do in photoshop. Flat earth may be nuts but I can't explain those descrepencies. And there might be some reason NASA would fake those pics. Not flat earth but some other reason.

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Reply #12 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm

All the ones against Obama. He had a weather machine, had people assassinated,  death squads,ruined the stock market, caused it to snow in the South, was a Muslim (that ate bacon and drank) and of course, was personally responsible for the Holocaust. Oh, and his fake birth certificate, which some are still using against him.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 4:47pm by slingbadger »  

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #13 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:29pm

CA of course we didn't go to the moon. It's a hollow alien spacecraft that has nazi zombies on it. Ha ha

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #14 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 4:40am

Rothschild family is the richest in the world and has massive influence over geopolitics

The West is being flooded with immigrants on purpose (heck, this is not even a conspiracy anymore by now if you just look at how these Soros NGO ships 100s and 100s of Africans to our shores everyday). They are very open about wanting to replace the European population of America and even in Europe. This is going to lead to massive problems and chaos in the future. Look what happened to South Africa (and still is happening). I.e. to sum it up, white genocide.

The Oded Yinon plan, also known as the Greater Israel plan.
This is not really a conspiracy, it's all out in the open
"“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states."

Basically Israel planned to collapse Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan and finally Iran long ago through balkanization and the funding of so many different terrorist groups. Many of these nations have already fallen and resulted in perpetual warfare in the middle east. Fall of Iran will be cherry on top of the cake for them. This in turn lead to the ''refugee'' crisis we have today.  Smiley

And regarding propulsion tech, I do believe there is supressed technology. The accounts from so many astronauts and military people is enough for me to take the subject serious.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Chris, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner)