Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Conspiracy theories
Reply #15 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 7:38am

Sarosh wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:51pm:
@CA the Zaharoff reminds me of moriarty in a sherlock holmes movie. interesting...

zaharoff was real. Born basileos zacharias.
He started his career as a brothel runner.
His greatest asset was that he was a language prodigy. Could speak at least 8 languages like a native.

No doubt he was a genius, and promoted conflict as a way of making money.
My favourite zaharoff sale is how he sold the first - practically totally useless - 'military' submarines.
He sold 1 to greece, then went to turkey and told them greece had a submarine and sold 3 to turkey. He then went to russia and sold 7 to them.

When maxim produced his machine gun, becuase maxim only spoke english, zaharof convicned those watching the first demos that it was not worth buying. He then purchased controlling interest in the company and proceeded to sell them himself.

When rhodes conquered 'rhodesia' he did so with machine guns supplied by zaharoff.

There is almost no conflict or war during his lifteime that zaharoff did not have a serious influence on.

As far as the moon landings go. Like I said If you start with an open mind and look at the purely physical evidence. There is only one conclusion - nasa lied through their teeth about a lot of it.
If you look at the geopolitical scene at the time, the us desperately needed to put one over on the soviets.
It all ties in very clearly.
Whether they actually went or not - is not something you can say one way or the other.
But certain key aspects are extremely and uncontrovertably certain.
There should have been radiation contamination. Fact
The cameras could not have operated under the physical conditions. Both vacumn welding and near absolute zero would have rendered the mechanical parts unworkable. The cameras need manual focusing and exposure settings. Neither of which were possible for a camera mounted on an astronauts suit.
The you need o look at the film stock. Standard film.
So operating temperature somewhere around -1 - 40c
At -200c and colder, not only would the celluloid become rigid and brittle but the chemical reactions just would not have worked.
So all those perfectly focused and perfectly exposed moon surface pictures - simply could not have been taken with the equipment they claimed to have used.
There's no doubt. Even the man who developed the camera stated it would not work under moon conditions.

So if you start there and look at all the other bits and pieces. At the very least there are considerable doubts that they even went.  And if they did go, they lied about a lot of it.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

RS
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #16 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:43pm

AncientCraftwork wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 4:40am:
Rothschild family is the richest in the world and has massive influence over geopolitics

funny u should say that.  i heard rothschild was the reason the usa fell in on the side we did in ww1.

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Reply #17 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:49pm

I offer this website to moon landing doubters.

http://apolloarchive.com/apollo/moon_hoax_FAQ.html

As for the camera equipment. Insulation and internal heaters are standard on things in space. This keep what you described from happening. This was known in the '60's.

As for radiation. Any radiation on the moon's surface isn't from the sun. The sun only produces UV, visible, and infrared "radiation", or light. (and also hydrogen and helium particles from solar flares, but they aren't radioactive).  The sun isn't energetic enough to produce radioactive elements within itself, it can only produce elements as heavy as iron.  Almost all of the radiation on the moon's surface comes from cosmic rays (and apparently a small amount from highly energetic solar particles mentioned before). And while there are radioactive decays occurring, the radiation dose rate isn't that high.

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2018 at 12:57am by IronGoober »  

John R.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #18 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 2:18am

That's all makes sense IronGoober....a little too much sense.  Huh Do you work for NASA? If not, remember it's 2 ** if they are holding you hostage and making you write that.

IP Logged

RS
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 2:34am

IronGoober wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
The sun isn't energetic enough to produce radioactive elements within itself, it can only produce elements as heavy as iron... ...And while there is radioactive decays occurring, the radiation dose rate isn't that high.

how were these two statements scientifically qualified?  i mean, what exercise or research was done to test if this is accurate or not and how were these determinations made?

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 6:56am

well more time was spent in transit between the earth and moon than on the moon.
There was a big thing about shielding the mars vehicles recently from solar radiation. So it's a real thing.

The cameras weren't heated or insulated. Just hung on the front of the suit.

As for the prohibitive cost of faking it - please. A few million versus a few billion.
That's a non-starter.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:16am

IronGoober wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
(and also hydrogen and helium particles from solar flares, but they aren't radioactive).

the particle you mention are not radioactive( like the heavy elements) they are radiation. Helium ion is the alpha particle/ radiaton emmitted by radioactive elements.Can be stopped by a piece of paperhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_particle but i dont know what a solar flare can do.(which has high concentration)

what is going to fry things is gamma radiation . but i don't know if there is enough to cause problems.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris)