Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
in an old book on peace and warfare...laced war sling socket (Read 4189 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: in an old book on peace and warfare...laced war sling socket
Reply #15 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:35pm

You’re probably right that it’s not Bill Skinner. RS posts have a different pattern than Bill’s.

Even if it isn’t someone who is already using a different name, RS is clearly trolling the forums. I stopped talking directly to RS a while ago and now only talk about him instead of engaging in his silliness.  It’s a pretty good prank, and entertaining enough, but it’s started getting old now.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Kick wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:19pm:
If RS is Apex then this would be the prank of the century. The really small differences in writing style are very hard to fake and there were some things Apex did that were very distinctive and pointed him out as Austrian (I'm pretty sure he was Austrian if I remember correctly). RS is definitely American. Everything about this description of how to make exploding rocks screams Appalachian folk magic. The only thing missing is doing the whole process by the light of a full Moon whilst saying the Lord's Prayer backwards.

Right, I agree. There was one post where he started talking about physics and that had me wondering. But it would be very hard to write like Apex and RS. Fact is, there are some strange people out there with nothing else to do but post made up stuff.

What's strange about this case is how adamant he is that it's true. That I find very odd.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:55pm

It’s very possible that RS even believes himself.

I once knew a guy who told everyone he met that he was the illegitimate son of Chubby Checkers. He had a whole binder full of photos of him and the real Chubby Checkers. I’m not sure if the photos were real, but it was an impressively detailed  fantasy. He even claimed that CC had hired a reputation company to scrub all information about the illegitimate son from the Internet.

Whether RS is crazy, bored, or an elaborate prank, I’m sure he doesn’t actually posess any ancient secrets to slinging.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:59pm

... or should I say... noodling!  LOL  Grin

I have to say, that one still cracks me up. Someone needs to make a bumper sticker or a t-shirt that says,”Jesus was a noodler”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Chris)