Send Topic Print
MIA (Read 988 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
MIA
Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Hey! Does anyone know how Masiakasaurus is or what happened to him.  He hasn't been online since August.  The last time I heard from him we were having a debate about the EPA on this forum.  I wrote something pretty strong as was waiting for him to shoot me down like he does and nothing... he vanished.

IP Logged

Teg
Interfector Viris Spurii

Central Europe
Re: MIA
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 1:43pm

I did a bit of stalking and from what I found he seems to be fine.
(I sent you a PM RatMan).

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Thanks.

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:54am

Glad to hear he's still ok. I haven't seen him but the forum has been going through a bit of a drought lately.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #4 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 1:54pm

Poor weather and workload have put paid to my slinging hopes since September. I'm hoping to get some done over the Christmas season though- perhaps others are suffering from the same.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #5 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 2:16pm

That's what's happened for me. Slung a few snowballs but it's not really been very serious. Actually thinking about it I do have one video of me slinging from a few days ago. I might throw that up on here Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Chris, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark)