Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
Send Topic Print
Absolute maximum slinging length (Read 34263 times)
Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Re: Absolute maximum slinging length
Reply #195 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Morphy wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:41pm:
While we still dont always see eye to eye, the way he backs everything up with videos and skill definitely makes me, personally,  more likely to be open to things he has said than if he had resorted to insults.

Thats a failure. Because he was filming and talking a little bit, you believe in all and his deer-shot too without any proof?!

There is NO proofed need for tuning parmenions sling! Only at the first his posted "hits-image" shows to much hits on the left side, but than the hits-image from slinging with the same (!) NON-TUNED sling becomes more and more "nomally"!

That much more was the proof against Jaegoors "sling-tuning-bla-bla-bla" ! It is neither the "cracker" nor the "pouch-asymmetry" that controls the moment of release! Jaegoor simply doesen't know for what the cracker is made, and to suggest to build a sling more asymmetrical is simply totally non-sense - even than if he was proofing (by videos) to be able for tieing his shoes or baking a bread.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:29pm by Apex-apoc »  

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #196 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Otter send me the link I'll put in 20 bucks.
Ha ha .

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #197 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:31pm

Ah well, worth a shot. LOL...   Grin

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #198 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
And I've met Jaegoor and slung with him many times. Definitely one of the most accurate slingers on the planet and a man who puts in the practice damn near every single day.

Okay - let's call that "claim A & claim B" and that what your eyes have seen is not that what my eyes have seen.

So in the way of your own argumentation I have this to believe first, when you have proofed claim A and claim B by videos or something compareable. How did you see Jeagoor to practice nearly every damnd single day ... and how long have you been watching it? 10 years or only three?

... or only a week at Malorca / Palma? And how or when will you proofing / filming it ... for showing me? And how do you know to have seen all slingers of that planet, where Jeagoor is the most accuracy of all?

You would live in a very small world if you would live only in that world that has been seen by your own eyes only! And to believe to be the lord of the world because the lord of the own house or village is nothing than a nice illusion.

I mean, of course it is very nice that you know Yurek and Lary very well, but believe me - my mother and my friends knows me too very well. Does this help theese "curious" discussion?

Because of you telling me what you have seen should I believe what you only telling me ... or what???

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #199 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 2:28am

Lass es einfach gut sein Apex. Es ist völlig egal was du glaubst. Mich interessiert was du kannst. Und das musst du zeigen.
Ich erlernte mein Wissen von meinem Vater. Ich lernte aus der Geschichten.  Ich lerne seit vielen Jahren von Balearischen Meistern. All dieses Wissen vereinte ich mit eigener Erfahrung . Erfahrung sowohl in der Sling Fertigung und im praktischen Schuß.  Ergebnisse davon liegen vor. Das kannst du akzeptieren oder lässt es. Für mich hat das keinerlei Bedeutung . Ich wiederhole noch einmal. ZEIG WAS DU KANNST.

Für jede Fertigkeit muss man trainieren . Egal ob im Sport oder in der Wissenschaft. Es gibt Menschen mit Talent . Sie trainieren vielleicht etwas weniger. Aber auch sie müssen trainieren.
Ich gebe seit vielen Jahren mein Wissen weiter. Als Trainer. Mein Wissen ist nachweislich auf andere übertragbar.  Ihre Erfolge liegen vor. Und das gilt nicht nur für das Slingen.
Mit deinem Gerede beleidigst du Menschen vor denen ich höchste Achtung habe. Respekt bekommt man nicht geschenkt. Man muss Respekt erarbeiten. Mein Respekt dir gegenüber ist daher nur gering.
Also nochmal... ZEIG WAS DU KANNST !!!
Oder such dir ein anderes Forum.  Angry Angry

Just let it be good Apex. It's completely no preference was you believe. I was interested in you. And that you have to show I learned my knowledge from my father. I learned from the stories. I have been learning from Balearic masters for many years. All this knowledge I integrated with my own experience. Experience in sling production and practical shot. Results are available. That you accept or leave it. For me this has no meaning. I repeat again. You could train. Whether in sport or in science. There are people with talent. You might train a little less. But also they must train. I have been giving my knowledge further for many years. As a coach. My knowledge is verifiable to others transferable. Their successes have been successful. And this is not just gilding for the sling. With your talk you offend people before here I have the highest respect. Respect is not given to you. You have to work out respect. My respect for you is therefore only slight.Or again ... SHOW WHAT YOU CAN! Or so you a different forum.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

johan
Funditor

no longer active:keep
the flame of slinging
alive

Reply #200 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:45am

history repeats itself:http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1175645485/45

once it was Yurek now it is Apex apoc. For me and probably any new member Yurek's achievements was of no help to become better at range.
I still question them both and anyone who will claim velocities over 70m/s, at the same time i try to keep an open mind searching for something that may help me improve.

Any arguing prohibits us to learn more and it's too time consuming.

(If there was a moment in the history of the forum that Yureks claims were proved, then at that moment every detail should be written on a "sticky locked topic" for everyone to see.
Now it is just a myth.)

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #201 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:08am

johan wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:45am:
Lass es einfach gut sein Apex. Es ist völlig egal was du glaubst. Mich interessiert was du kannst. Und das musst du zeigen.

Lass es einfach gut sein Jaegoor. Mir ist völlig egal, was dich interssiert, und müssen tue ich hier gar nichts.

Wir können es aber ja folgendermaßen machen: Behalte diejenigen Behauptungen, die du nicht beweisen oder filmen kannst, einfach für dich. Ich wäre hier nämlich noch der letzte der dich an der Umsetzung deiner eigenen Bedingungen oder Regeln hindern würde. Denjenigen Bedingungen die du selbst stellst, darfst du selbstverständlich nachgehen, also ZEIGE, was es zu zeigen galt (quod erat demonstrandum).

Lass es also einfach, wenn du es gelassen, lässig oder nachlässig haben willst, und geh indes mit gutem Beispiel voran. Aber tu' mir bitte noch einen weiteren Gefallen: Erzähl hier nicht jedem, dass dein bescheidenes Können das Resultat jahrzehnte langen Trainings ist oder schon ein besonderes "Talent" / "besonderen Vater" voraussetzt, denn das kann nur jeden Neuling davor abschrecken, ein dermaßen erfolgsschwaches Training auch nur anzufangen.

Jemandem der wirklich Talent hat (und den Eifer wenigsten zweimal die Woche zu trainieren), bringe ich deinen "Schießbudenzauber" in weniger als drei Jahren bei. Allenfalls die erwähenstwerten Weitwürfe würden etwa die dreifache Trainingsdauer voraussetzen - halt je nach dem, wie weit diese Würfe reichen sollen.

Deine Videoauftritte in Verbindung mit dem großmauligen Hinweis, dass ihnen mehr als drei Jahrzehnte Übung und viel Kontakt zu irgendwelchen "Meistern"vorausgegangen sind, zeigen / suggerieren lediglich, dass du unterdessen nur recht viel irregführt worden sein kannst oder halt überhaupt kein Talent dafür hattest. Lass den "echten Magyar" dann lieber noch mal raus, denn das vermeintlich "tolle Ergebnis" wirft auf denselben gerade kein gutes Licht.

Nebenbeibemerkt wirkt der Begriff "Meister" von deiner Seite überhaupt etwas arg überstrapaziert.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:23am by Apex-apoc »  

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #202 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:28am

once it was Yurek now it is Apex apoc. For me and probably any new member Yurek's achievements was of no help to become better at range.

It is neither my nor Yureks task to teach or to help you in anything. Better you would be asking which person was teached or helped by your own comments. Insofar you are right of course: History repeats and a lot of questions, complains and answers too.

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #203 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:32am

Warum um alles in Welt soll ich weiter mit jemanden reden der einen Vergleich scheut. Nochmal. Beweise das du mit meinem bescheidenem können mithalten kannst. Alles andere ist nur heiße Luft .
Was Beweise betrifft, so habe ich mehr geliefert als Du.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #204 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:39am

Jaegoor wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:32am:
Warum um alles in Welt soll ich weiter mit jemanden reden der einen Vergleich scheut.

Keine Ahnung! Wieso tust du es denn?

Genau wie du bat ich dich eigentlich damit aufzuhören, da deine Beweise nur recht viel Zeitverschwendung während eines vermurksten Trainings beweisen (und von unbewiesenen Blattschüssen an Rehen fabulieren).

Willst du wegen des mutmaßlich mishandelten Rehes vielleicht auch noch eine Anzeige oder backen wir jetzt endlich mal erst ein paar kleinere Brötchen?

Davon, dass du mit der Schleuder nur auf Ziele in etwas mehr als Armreichweite triffst bin ich hingegen längstens und restlos überzeugt. Mir erschließt sich nur noch nicht, wesahlb jemand dafür eine Schleuder (miß~) braucht, denn mit bloßer Hand geht dasselbe schon deutlich einfacher, schneller und besser.

Jaegoor wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:32am:
Beweise das du mit meinem bescheidenem können mithalten kannst.

Hör erst mal damit auf so penetrant zu betteln, sonst wartest du auf den Vergleich des Unvergleichbaren noch bis zum Tage Sankt-Nimmerlein. Geduld ist genau das, was man bei mir zu allerst lernt, während das billige Überlegenheits~ und Wettkampfgebaren überhaupt gar nicht auf dem Propgramm steht.

Richtig blamieren kannst du dich mit Wonne auch noch im übernächsten oder darauf folgenden Herbst. Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:47pm by Apex-apoc »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #205 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:11am

history repeats itself:http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1175645485/45

I still question them both and anyone who will claim velocities over 70m/s, at the same time i try to keep an open mind searching for something that may help me improve.

Any arguing prohibits us to learn more and it's too time consuming.

(If there was a moment in the history of the forum that Yureks claims were proved, then at that moment every detail should be written on a "sticky locked topic" for everyone to see.
Now it is just a myth.)

Its quite a claim to make either way. Whether 500 or 700, without any proof there is not much difference. The only difference is the way in which it was presented I think. If all you have is your word, the way in which its presented and the relationship you have with the people youre talking too unfortunately makes a difference. No way around that.

Hopefully some day we can at least get a video showing initial release velocity. That would be a good start.

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #206 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:28am

@Morphy: Correct! Even all the text of Guinnes Book, Engvall, Bray, Youtube and Wikipedia is only a word to me, but these WORD has to me a totally different WORTH than to the most of all people.

Try to proof that the slings name indeed is "sling" and not "honda", "spoon" or "Maximilian the Great"! Right there you will fail immidiatley if not knowing what actually is a PROOF but only that the naming is a claim allready.

Whole the "encyklopedia (xy)" is noting else than a big collection of unproofed claims: Claims of the "SLANG". Do you know, from where these name was coming into the englisch mothers mothertongue?

Right the name of the "lie" is the most (important) part of this foreign name, where the "s" before comes from an old grammatically caused "con~", "co~", "es~" (ex) or "to ~ extension": What is to attribute "to the lie" (like "co-lie" or "ex-lie") and is related to the words "c-ling", "length" and "language" (lat.: lingua & dingua = engl.: tongue / thing / thought / to teach / teacher).

But anyway: Engvall and Bray was only told to me and talked about - but seen throwing them for more than 200 m I have them never. But I believe in it nevertheless.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:01pm by Apex-apoc »  

IP Logged

johan
Funditor

no longer active:keep
the flame of slinging
alive

Reply #207 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:47am

Apex-apoc wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:28am:
It is neither my nor Yureks task to teach or to help you in anything. Better you would be asking which person was teached or helped by your own comments.

claiming your style is superior to timpa's or any pirouette style, is in fact trying to teach us something.(you backed it up with your achievements with a simple style)
a conversation is made(or should be made) in order to learn and both sides get better.
Instead it starts to show that the forum is used only for bragging and arguing.

i ask more questions than i answer because i know i'm average(or below average) at range and accuracy. the answers i receive could help others too. also people that are not members of the forum.

IP Logged

Apex-apoc
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

nahe Nürnberg (Germany)
Reply #208 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:56am

Yes, yes - but neither Yurek nor Bray or Engvall performed the pirouette style, and I only have tried to tell you WHY.

Than you asked me for my "experience" and I told you. To believe it or not than is alone at you. But do not believe that I also would take some extra time and money for making videos, tutorials or "proofs" therefore.

Also I said, if my mention of "throwing for 700 m and a quarter of a million stones in more than 25 years" would be cooking you some "troubles", so take it better as never said. Try instead of this to understand the "explanation" only or why Engvall, Bray, Aarkvard and Jaegoor has performed no pirouettes.

Is it difficult to understand, that a higher amount of "rps" is very important for the range / initial velocity? Or do you really believe that timpa's whole body can rotate so fast as I can rotate the sling only???
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:52pm by Apex-apoc »  

IP Logged

timpa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Stones in the horizon

Finland
Reply #209 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 11:52am

Apex-apoc wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:56am:
Yes, yes - but neither Yurek nor Bray or Engvall performed the pirouette style, and I only have tried to tell you WHY.

But how about Yurek, Bray and Engval would get pirouette style even further?
Have they ever even learned the pirouette?
(You see, I discovered that the pirouette is avoided, and should not even wish to learn.)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Chris, Morphy, vetryan15, Kick, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man)