Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hola amigos and slanging aficionados! (Read 3657 times)
SlingerDave

Stop!!! Let me hide behind
this tree first.

San Antonio, Tx
Re: Hola amigos and slanging aficionados!
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 4:09pm

I have numerous times carried my balearic sling as a head band roaming the city parks never really used it though, although one time I got in pretty tense situation with a 400 lb. boar in the middle of McAlister Park!!!  Huh ( Really, he was basking in a secluded shady area in midday. It wasn't so much that he was threatening, but rather my sister was intent on walking casually by on the trail within 7 yards of the beast Smiley. ) Anyways... now I know carry but don't throw.

You know your a slinger when your youth pastor's nickname for you is Five Smooth.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:22am

Welcome Huaraca from Galveston County. Seems like we have quite a few Texans on the forum. I like Bill's suggestion. If the law specifically mentions rock slings the way I read it they must be OK with tennis ball slings.  Smiley

IP Logged

Huaraca
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Texas
Reply #17 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Howdy!

I just finished one from one of the tutorials hereabouts that might do for a tennis ball sling... Unfortunately my dog just loves to "peel" the furry parts off the tennis ball... Maybe if I can find one that is "hairless.."  Wink Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Chris, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner)