Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Mom got high on shrooms (Read 1084 times)
Onager Lovac
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

My Mom got high on shrooms
Sep 28th, 2016 at 7:17pm

So my Mother and my lil Sister are kinda outdoorsy, they like to go out camping a bit often, but sometimes they do stuff that i would consider dangerous like drinking unfiltered and/or unboiled river water, sleeping without tents or eating weird animals or plants.
So last week they went on another camping trip, my sister took his newest boyfriend and my mom tagged along, and sure enough they drank straight from the river(something even her boyfriend wouldn't do), but my mom did something that had me like WTF!!, and if you read the title you probably already know; so they (my sis and my mom) told me that she saw some shrooms growing around a tree and though: "Those look tasty" so she grabbed some and ate them, 30 minutes later she was tripping ballz, she was flying all over the place, they didn't take her to the hospital cause she said she was fine; when they told me this i didn't even know what to say, i was angry as crappity smack (well not angry more like concerned), i went to my room, took out a book on survival that explained why you shouldn't eat shrooms in a survival situation if you are not sure what they are and showed it to her.

IP Logged

Onager Lovac
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Re: My Mom got high on shrooms
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2016 at 7:21pm

What the crappity smack!??

IP Logged

jeffbonds
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Alabama
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2016 at 11:14pm

that sounds like a good way to die the thing with mushrooms that are scary is you can eat a little and not feel side effects for a while and so you think well im not sick so i guess i can eat more and so you do and by the time you get the side effects its too late if it were a poisonous mushroom it would end up killing you cause by the time you get the side effects that means you got enough of it in your system that it is going to do what its going to now and there is nothing you can do about it or thats my understanding at least they need to be careful drinking untreated water is a good way to get a virus now adays its not as bad you can get help but if it were a survival situation the virus could and does end up killing you in some areas there is some really nasty stuff in water but as long as it isnt stagnant water if they drink the stilll standing stuff they are really asking for it now i eat wild edibles but i dont know that many so i have a book for things in my area and if im not sure i pull out the book and if i dont feel 100% confident im looking at the same plant i move on

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:30am

Probably psilocybin mushrooms. A pretty wide range of shrooms have hallucinogenic chemicals in them. There are also deadly poisonous ones (Destroying Angels) for which there's no cure. They were lucky.

157876694.jpg (1423 KB | 78 )
157876694.jpg

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

Onager Lovac
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 5:32pm

They only drink running water but still, my mom was the only one that ate the shrooms, my sister took a picture of them, they were white and a bit skinny with a black cap that fades white, and yeah she was pretty stupid.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Chris, David Morningstar, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini)