Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
recent site blockage. (Read 14618 times)
Blue Raja
Descens

Rediscovering An Ancient
Skill

Re: recent site blockage.
Reply #30 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 1:45pm

Well, this is terribly sad news.  There was quite a collection of sling making tutorials.  Some appear to be recovered and some not.

It would be most tragic if the unrecovered tutorials were forever lost.

It also seems that T.J. Potter's site is lost as well.  Lot of good tutorials there. 

Thank you for even attempting recovery.  All of these technological details are beyond my ken.  Give me a typewriter (manual, of course) and a stack of index cards.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #31 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 8:01pm

nothing is lost, just temporarily in limbo.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Blue Raja
Descens

Rediscovering An Ancient
Skill

Reply #32 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 10:59am

Quite so. This is precisely what I told The Bowler after she inadvertanly vaporized Captain Amazing. I do hope you have a better time recovering the files that we did Captain Amazing. I dare say that even Dr. Heller is beginiing to lose hope.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #33 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 6:55am

files don't need recovery. just got to replace about 14 iterations of the host software.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Chris)