Hello from Wisconsin (Read 1561 times)
TyrtleHunter
Novicius

Slinging Everything I
can Find!

Wisconsin
Hello from Wisconsin
Sep 4th, 2015 at 7:16am

Hi my name is Adam. I'm 34. Living in southeast Wisconsin. Navy veteran (always like to throw that out there, lol)

I'm fairly new to slinging. I have been slinging occasionally for about a year now.

Lately it seems I make slings more than I use them, thanks to all the great tutorials on this website. I will have to get some pictures of all my slings soon.

Love the website! I usually check out pictures of slings during my breaks at work. Makes me want to try building even more slings. 

My favorite so far is a braided paracord sling with a split pouch.  I wear it around my waist pretty much all the time now, and try to sling whenever I have a chance.

« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2015 at 10:43am by TyrtleHunter »  

IP Logged

Burner
Interfector Viris Spurii

Take me out to the ball
game........

Northeast Florida
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:39pm

welcome to the loony bin

Cleveland Rocks!

IP Logged

HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2015 at 3:34pm

Welcome to the forums! I went to Marquette University in Milwaukee WI. Also, I'm currently debating between joining Navy, Air Force, or Coast Guard at the moment. How'd you like the Navy?

"Discipline leads to self respect which leads to courage"

Huntsman Slings available on Etsy HERE
&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

Arcane Tinker
Funditor

Slinging everything 'cept
b.s.

Western Wisconsin
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 8:39pm

Greetings!
I was born and raised in Southeast Wisconsin....now I live on the other side of the state...not as many smooth slingstones out here.

Safety officers and lawyers, two paying professions until the internet came along...
Arcane Tinker  
IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 10:42am

greetings, I live in the more central region of WI. The Ripon/ Berlin/ Green Lake area.

Always good to have another slinger in the state.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

TyrtleHunter
Novicius

Slinging Everything I
can Find!

Wisconsin
Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 5:11pm

The Navy was pretty cool. Had its ups and downs, but I got to see so much of the world. Unfortunately I went to Palma before I knew anything about slinging. I could have gotten a cool sling straight from the source. lol

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man)