Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
American Made Balearic Slings (Read 8953 times)
HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
American Made Balearic Slings
Aug 6th, 2015 at 11:07am

Now purchasable through Etsy!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/244147499/sling-balearic-sling-throwing-stones?ref=...

Hello all,

I have dedicated myself to making the perfect grass fiber slings. All of my slings are made from sisal and are hand woven in Washington State, USA. I guarantee superior weaving quality. I don't cut corners. If there is a mistake I back up my weave and do it over until it is right. You also get a synthetic whip added which is unique to Huntsman slings. This means you get the advantages of a natural fiber sling with the toughness of a synthetic all in one sling. You will not find anyone who makes a natural fiber sling that lasts longer. These slings are not only historically accurate but they are tough!

Because of their custom color and integrated spectra fiber whip with deer skin, the slings are $85 plus shipping.They are meant to throw rocks but can just as easily throw tennis balls. I highly recommend trying one of these slings! You will not be disappointed.

6 inch pouches so you can hold all sizes of projectile, custom made to length and color upon request.

Private message me and I will usually respond within a couple days. Slings usually ship in 4-6 days from order. All transactions are secured through paypal via the Etsy website linked above.

Remember this has been a wilderness survival tool for thousands of years and must be used responsibly by an adult or with adult supervision. By purchasing a sling you agree to this. By purchasing you also agree that I am not responsible for any damages caused by the misuse of Huntsman Slings. Misuse means causing damage to other people's property, or harming any living creature intentionally or by accident. If properly used and cared for, your Huntsman Sling will deliver many fun filled years of use and enjoyment.

Thanks for the business and I know you will love your sling!

Here is a video of me using a Huntsman Sling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aAz9Y2fbg&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 3:37pm by HuntsmanSling »  

PatriotLeather_001.jpg (1187 KB | 340 )
PatriotLeather_001.jpg
1_008.jpg (611 KB | 356 )
1_008.jpg
4_005.JPG (978 KB | 371 )
4_005.JPG
Show1_004.JPG (1654 KB | 408 )
Show1_004.JPG
1_006.jpg (1189 KB | 325 )
1_006.jpg
1_007.JPG (114 KB | 305 )
1_007.JPG
Leather1_002.JPG (1673 KB | 331 )
Leather1_002.JPG
2_003.jpg (835 KB | 449 )
2_003.jpg

"Discipline leads to self respect which leads to courage"

Huntsman Slings available on Etsy HERE
&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Re: American Made Balearic Slings
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2015 at 7:47pm

Photos continued.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2015 at 11:12pm by HuntsmanSling »  

1_007.jpg (1189 KB | 206 )
1_007.jpg

"Discipline leads to self respect which leads to courage"

Huntsman Slings available on Etsy HERE
&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

Dusansky
Tiro

blah, blah, blah...

Slovakia
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 5:33pm

Hello slingers!

I need to say that Matt is honest sling maker. I ordered natural sisal sling with leather protection from Matt and Im very satisfied! beautiful, traditional and very comfortable sling. I had small issue with sling, nothing serious. I had no problems with reclamation, Matt solve this problem quickly and make me a good compensation for my troubles. I love my sling and surely I will turn on Matt again when I will need another quality made sling. This sling is worth of its cost.

IP Logged

JohnKrakatoa
Novicius

Loudest slings in the
history.

Slovakia
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2015 at 1:21pm

Matt so you lowered the price?
Very interesting.... Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Chris)